The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

gregory

I HOPE it will start in the next day or two - and you can then run your own raffle when you feel like it ! And get the collage done to add to it - I shall be sending you the remaining envelopes very shortly !

*mien mien* and that ! To you too !

Oh by the way - LOVELY TO SEE YOU !!!!!

People - should I post photos of the bags when I start the raffle or let people Be Very Surprised ? (and does one post raffles in advertisements ??)

Eowyn

ALL HAIL THE FERRET!

Good to see you ;)

And Greggors, the very Surprising is nice, but we need the marketing thingy too.

Netzach

gregory said:
People - should I post photos of the bags when I start the raffle or let people Be Very Surprised ? (and does one post raffles in advertisements ??)

Oh yes, photos, please. We ALL want to see them, not just the winners.

Welcome back dear Ferrety-person!!

gregory

HOKAY. Just need to change my paypal (I want to use my forum email for this) and we can be away... (but wait :doh: - OK so I have to take PHOTOS first... Back shortly.)

Alta

gregory said:
(and does one post raffles in advertisements ??)
Every raffle that I have seen so far has been in Tarot Games & Fun, but they were giving away the decks, not selling tickets. Unsure, I'll get back to you on this.

Alta

gregory

OH - OK - I just PMd you..... I will wait to start, then... (I was ready to roll, with photos and everything...)

But wait - there WAS a raffle a while back for something, that sold tickets - I bought three. And failed to win - that was how I set the prices....

Alta

Yes, I sort of recall raffle tickets being sold before, but can't say for sure which forum was used. I will be back on this.

:heart: to you all, what an accomplishment!!!

gregory

OK - I have to wait 24 hours before I can officially start. But - if anyone here is DESPERATE - I can sell a few, I guess..... $5 a chance, $10 for three. You have to PM me for my paypal cos I don't have a fancy button anywhere... :(

So you also have to TRUST me. I will not post my usual smiley here, as this is now SERIOUS STUFF.... so :angel:

Photos coming up. One of each.

ETA - and here we have them. Mousy and Nonny. With bags. The finished articles. YAY !!!!!

And away we go. :D

Attachments

• Mousy.jpg
    Mousy.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Nonny.jpg
    Nonny.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 72

gregory

Oh by the way - as there was a blank back page for the LWB (which would make it harder work for me to print off :D) I put some copyright stuff on there. That all the art work belongs to the artists, and please don't deprive the forum of money by making copies. (You may recall we said Solandia can flog the pdf in aid of AT and gift subs and that stuff ?)

Cos we don't want it getting ripped off and flogged all over ebay :)

Eowyn

Wow!!! I saw the pictures :heart:
The bags and boxes are beautiful.