Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Spencer

I don't suppose anyone has a spare Queen of Swords from the New Century tarot in Simply Tarot gift set? I've tried the publisher already and they weren't very helpful...

Freddie

Greetings,

I think I am about to give up my search for a lost card, but I will give it a last try here. I lost the 'Le Diable' from My french titled Grimaud Marseille Tarot. I put a picture of the back on here. This is the current edition by Grimaud.

I don't like to think about buying a used one and causing another one of these beautiful packs to be incomplete.

Thank you,

Freddie

Attachments

• 38-4.jpg
    38-4.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 105
  • le_diable.jpg
    le_diable.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 99

Sumada

Hi All,

Never tried this before, but here goes...

Anybody happen to have a spare 8 of Wands from the 1972 Hoi Polloi?

Also seeking a 3 of Wands from Kat Black's Golden Tarot.

Cheers,

Sumada

OctavaSpera

offering miniature standard rider deck cards

I have a Miniature edition of the Rider Tarot Deck, with a couple missing cards and three with writing on them. The other 70-something cards are like new and am offering them to whomever wants them.

ISBN-13 978-0-913866-59-7 , backs are a tartan-like pattern of thin blue and black lines.

The already missing cards (or claimed) are: XVII Star, XVI Tower, VI Lovers.

Three cards I wrote on the side "Shang Tsung Wins". Please don't ask why <_< These are: XX Judgement, 7-pentacles and VII Chariot

The rest are like new.

PM if interested!

emmsma

Long time no see, OS. Would love to take your Tower card.

Sending pm.

Eowyn Annwyl

Vampire Tarot Robert Place

Please can anyone help? My deck is missing the 3 of Stakes, 7 of Garlic Flowers and Knave of Knives. If anyone has spare cards, please could you contact me?

nisaba

Spiral, Nova and RW

I have quite a few cards left over from an as-new Nova deck, a used Spiral and a used RW. If your deck is missing cards, why not PM me and get me to thumb through my pile of Extra Cards and see if I have it?

GabrielAllen

I am looking for the Two of Coins for the 1JJ Swiss Deck in French with the flannel looking background made of thin black and blue lines.

PathWalker

I am looking for the Two of Coins for the 1JJ Swiss Deck in French with the flannel looking background made of thin black and blue lines.

I did respond to a private message from Gabriel, telling him yes I did have a copy of the card if he would be prepared to pay postage - but I haven't heard anything back.
Anyone closer to him got one to spare?

Pathwalker