Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

pandan49

Missing cards from PoMo and Jane Lyle Lovers

I have 2 decks, each with one card missing.

One is the 10 of Rods from the Lovers Tarot by Jane Lyle. The deck I have has 2 of the 9 Wands and no 10 Wands. Anyone have an extra 10 but no 9?

The second is Money Boy in the PoMo Tarot by Brian Williams.

Anyone else have one of these decks missing a card?

I would like to fill in the missing cards. Maybe a trade?

Thanks!

ann0087

I have quite a few cards left over from an as-new Nova deck, a used Spiral and a used RW. If your deck is missing cards, why not PM me and get me to thumb through my pile of Extra Cards and see if I have it?

I have a Pomo that is missing the 3 of guns. I'd be happy to send it to you.

I have 2 decks, each with one card missing.

One is the 10 of Rods from the Lovers Tarot by Jane Lyle. The deck I have has 2 of the 9 Wands and no 10 Wands. Anyone have an extra 10 but no 9?

The second is Money Boy in the PoMo Tarot by Brian Williams.

Anyone else have one of these decks missing a card?

I would like to fill in the missing cards. Maybe a trade?

Thanks!

earthbride

I have a Shadowscapes that is missing The World. If anyone could send it to me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Amy-2609

I was reading for a friend last night, using Celtic Dragon, and she tore my 10 of Pentacles (ace of cups and empress also got a bit scuffed)

Bhavana

I am looking for the 4 diamonds and 7 spades from Jane Lyle's out of print Fortune Teller's Deck. I know it's not likely, but was hoping maybe someone has a broken deck just sitting around...

Culain

Celtic Tarot (Davis / Paterson)

I have a Celtic deck without the Star card, and have since bought another complete deck; so if you want it, it's yours.

Debra

Sorry, rethought the situation. :laugh:

MoonGypsy

Hello everyone!

i have somehow lost the TOWER card from my Santa Fe Tarot Deck. sigh...

Anybody have an incomplete Santa Fe that has the Tower card in it? Perhaps we could work out something...

Hopeful...

MoonGypsy xox

nicky

Lost the King of Lights Dante Tarot - anyone? thx !

Madame Squee

Buckland Romani Tarot - 1st Ed. Llewellyn

Missing:

No. 8 Strength

Buckland Romani Tarot, 1st Ed. Llewellyn

Thank you for your help.

Squee