Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Rob

Tarot of New Vision - Anyone have 8 of Cups?

Greetings!

Long ago, I received my Tarot of the New Vision, and the package had been nearly destroyed in the mail. The deck was mostly undamaged, but the 8 of Cups was missing. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have an 8 of Cups from the Tarot of the New Vision? Perhaps your New Vision is also missing cards and you wouldn't mind giving up the 8 of Cups? :p

Worth a shot!

Storm82

Thoth Magus

lm looking for the Magus cards from the deck with three magus (I want the two that isnt in the Blue box version of Thoth)

Yassie

Druidcraft Tarot - The Lady @ Empress

Hello..... Has anybody got a spare or unwanted card as above please? I am happy to compensate your postage cost & send you a token of appreciation in return. Many thanks.

gregory

Storm82 said:
lm looking for the Magus cards from the deck with three magus (I want the two that isnt in the Blue box version of Thoth)
Which size ?
Chronata is selling the mid sized version with three and needs cash !

gillian

10 of Cups ~ Druid Craft

I recently got my druid craft tarot deck and it came with two 10 of Cup cards, I was missing the 3 of Cups which is now on its way to me.

Anyone need the 10 of Cups in this deck?

:heart: Gillian

cardlady22

cardlady22 said:
Does anyone happen to have the Seven of Hearts from Robert Place's Angels deck? MoonGypsy has a set I'd like to get, but it had two Eights.
Bumping this up.

Vixxia

Queen of Wands - Medieval Cat Tarot

I'm seeking a Queen of Wands from the Medieval Cat Tarot (US Games 2004 printing).

Over a year and a half ago I was staying with friends and had just been given the deck. I spread the cards out overnight to air them and when I came down the next morning one of their flatmates had moved the ironing board and the Queen of Wands was missing.
She never turned up, and now my friends have all moved from there I have no hope in finding her again. Anybody got a good-as-new Queen they could send me? I haven't used the deck much at all as even though I substituted one of the spare cards it just doesn't seem to work for me.

Many thanks!

3 of Cups

Caring Psychic Family "Fool"

I received this majors only deck without the Fool. I doubt that there is more than one edition of this, but the back of my deck has the name of the group and an 800 telephone number.

I would be happy to pay for stamps and for the card by itself. Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks!

Dotote

LWB for Tarot of the Origins

Am looking for (1) LWB from the Tarot of the Origins. Last I saw mine was middle November/December after I did my yearly "Let's make way for Christmas stuff" pre-spring cleaning. I've looked everywhere I can think of and I'm a afraid I may have thrown it away accidentally.

Will take LWB in any condition/format. And if I ever find my own, you are more than welcome to it. In practically near mint condition as far as I know.