Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

ByeByePenguin

D: I lost a couple of cards from my sister's Gilded Tarot (The Queen of Cups and the Six of Wands) If anyone has spares could they please let me know? Thank you! :heart:

olivia1

Fantastic Menagerie- Hanged Man

If anyone has an extra Fantastic Menagerie Hanged Man, do get in touch. Mine was damaged in transit. Its usable but really bent up..

IheartTarot

olivia1 said:
If anyone has an extra Fantastic Menagerie Hanged Man, do get in touch. Mine was damaged in transit. Its usable but really bent up..

If you bought the deck new, you could try contacting the sellers for a refund/replacement deck or the publishers for a replacement card. I have had some very good responses to this sort of request.

CastleCrest

I have part of a Gothic Vampire deck if anyone needs a card!

MareSaturni

I need DESPERATELY a "Ten of Pentacles" of the ENCHANTED TAROT!

Please, if you have a spare, let me know I'll pay for the shipping and even for the card if you want!

Thanks!

Marina

Miss Bopeep

trying to locate replacement card(s)?

It has been recommended to me to ask for help (assistance) here.

I'm located in (US), but have been trying to find a replacement card for an OOP (Out of Print) deck, that I own.

It is the Esoteric Ancient Tarot by Lo Scarabeo.
I have spoken to CSR from Llewellyn and US Games. Neither of which had any replacement cards for that particular deck. I've also spoken to a site in UK, and suggested I try here.

I am looking for the 10 of Coins (#68-card) of the deck.
I'm also lacking some of the Instruction cards (but, that is not as essential).

If anyone would have any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Miss Bopeep

canid

The mods will probably move this to the Lost & Found thread at the top of Talking Tarot. If you don't have any luck finding/replacing the card, have you thought about reproducing it yourself? There's a lot of info here on how to go about doing that. It CAN be done in a way that's barely noticeable & at least makes the deck usable.

Umbrae

For an OOP deck, you'll have to buy a new deck on the grey market or hope someone else has an incomplete version of the same deck.

gregory

Try Lo Scarabeo - RiccardoLS here. He can do miracles.

Also look in the lost and founds singles thread - there are weird things in there, and also someone may have them and not have posted. !

ncharge

Which edition, the 1st (cream-colored borders) or the 2nd (white borders, I think).

Marina said:
I need DESPERATELY a "Ten of Pentacles" of the ENCHANTED TAROT!

Please, if you have a spare, let me know I'll pay for the shipping and even for the card if you want!

Thanks!

Marina