Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Ipseity

Fool Card, Thoth Deck

I was meditating with my Fool card from Crowley's Thoth deck and, though an improbable series of events, it got messed up. I would like a new Fool card if anyone has one to spare.

rwcarter

I was meditating with my Fool card from Crowley's Thoth deck and, though an improbable series of events, it got messed up. I would like a new Fool card if anyone has one to spare.

There are at least 3 or 4 different sized Thoth decks. Which one do you have?

gregory

I have a broken greenie - I've not got it here with me and I forget what cards I have already given away - but I can check in September :D

Meshabelle

A Desperate Wish for a Longshot- Hoi Polloi

A zillion years ago I got my first tarot deck. I was 11 or 12 and had seen the tarot cards for the 1st time in the movie Live and Let Die and was immediately taken with them. I begged for a deck of my own and recieved them for Christmas. I was absolutely amazed my mother even found them since in those days you couldn't order them up off Amazon. Until this day I have no idea where she located them since it was many years latter before I ever saw another deck of any kind.
Unfortunately as kids do somewhere along the way I lost the ace of wands. I was heartbroken bcse I had been so very careful with them. I was able to carefully trace a crude facsimile of the picture onto one of the blank cards but it never was the same. Well I still have the deck some 30 years latter and to this day it bugs the shit out of me and my OCD. Through my recent desire to become a professional reader and my studies for that I have finally learned what the deck was even called. I discovered browsing this very forum that it is the Hoi Polloi deck. Well that was good and bad news since it is kind of a collectible deck. Good news is they are still around but bad that they can be kind of pricey. The cheapest they have been going for that I have seen since my search began is $67 which is a lot to pay for 1 card. So I post here in hopes that out there there is someone who has an incomplete deck that would be willing to part with the needed card. I don't mind paying a few bucks for it.
PLEASE !!!!!!

Stark Raven

I am looking for three cards from two decks. For this reason I will make two posts as not to have either request overlooked.

This is a request for a replacement card for The Tarot of the Bohemians. That said, even though I do not speak French, I have the French version - Tarot Bohemien. A replacement card from either version will do fine... If anyone has a spare Devil (or the French version - Le Diable), I am in need of this card. I purchased a deck that was missing it and made one. I would rather have one that matches the rest of the deck though.

Stark Raven

I am looking for two cards from the Epinal Tarot.

First is the Devil, second card is the significator.

Keeping fingers crossed!

PS - I have the French version of this deck, so either French or English would be fine with me.

PathWalker

I am looking for three cards, from two decks. For this reason I will make two posts as not to have either request overlooked.

If anyone as a spare Devil (or the French version - Le Diable), I am in need of this card. I purchased a deck that was missing it and made one. I would rather have one that matches the rest of the deck though.

You don't say which deck you need this card from Nicky?

Stark Raven

I am not sure what led to the confusion in your case, but the Hoi Polloi Tarot is definitely not the deck from the movie 'Live and Let Die'. In fact, the deck used was Tarot of the Witches by Fergus Hall. This news won't help you get a replacement card for your Hoi Polloi deck, but it may come in handy to know.

A zillion years ago I got my first tarot deck. I was 11 or 12 and had seen the tarot cards for the 1st time in the movie Live and Let Die and was immediately taken with them. Well I still have the deck some 30 years latter and to this day it bugs the shit out of me and my OCD.

I discovered browsing this very forum that it is the Hoi Polloi deck. Well that was good and bad news since it is kind of a collectible deck.

Stark Raven

I just remembered that I am missing two other cards from Cachet Tarot.

Wheel of Fortune and The Chariot. :)

...and the Seven of Pentacles from my Pocket RWS. :) - THIS ONE FOUND - sent by Oddity. Thanks so much :)