Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

emmsma

Not sure if there is a better place to put this, but in my efforts to compile my own patchwork deck, I have gathered quite a few incomplete decks and stray cards.

I'd like to make them available to anyone that may need or want some. To complete a deck or for whatever other purpose you may have.

The first part of this list are broken decks, where I have half or more of the deck. The second are ones where I have one or a few cards.

Broken Decks:
Celtic (Paterson-Davis)-Minors only
Gill
Intuitive
Labyrinth
Inner Child
Merlin
Piatnik
Women's
Tarot of Love
Trees
Dollar Tree
Caring Psychic Family
Royal

Few Cards:
Mini Harmonious
Black Fantasy
Papus - 6 of Cups
Visconti (LS) - 3 of Swords
Dragons (LS) - Empress, 3 of Wands, 3 of Chalices
Avalon (LS) - Sun
Jonathan Dee - 3 of Wands
New Palladini -3 of Swords, 3 of Rods, 9 of Rods
Card Shark Medieval - double sided cards - Death/Devil, Death/Justice, Death/Stars, Devil/Justice, Devil/Stars
Flornoy Dodal Postcards - Le Bateleur, Le Monde
Voyager - 3 of Cups
Light & Shadow - 3 of Wands

Just drop me a line, if there is something her you want.

Stormdancer

Not sure if there is a better place to put this, but in my efforts to compile my own patchwork deck, I have gathered quite a few incomplete decks and stray cards.

I'd like to make them available to anyone that may need or want some. To complete a deck or for whatever other purpose you may have.

The first part of this list are broken decks, where I have half or more of the deck. The second are ones where I have one or a few cards.

Broken Decks:
Celtic (Paterson-Davis)-Minors only
Gill
Intuitive
Labyrinth
Inner Child
Merlin
Piatnik
Women's
Tarot of Love
Trees
Dollar Tree
Caring Psychic Family
Royal

Few Cards:
Mini Harmonious
Black Fantasy
Papus - Valet of Swords, 6 of Cups
Visconti (LS) - World, 3 of Swords
Dragons (LS) - Empress, 3 of Wands, 3 of Chalices
Avalon (LS) - Sun
RWS (Tartan backs)- High Priestess
Jonathan Dee - 3 of Wands
New Palladini -3 of Swords, 3 of Rods, 9 of Rods
Card Shark Medieval - double sided cards - Death/Devil, Death/Justice, Death/Stars, Devil/Justice, Devil/Stars
Flornoy Dodal Postcards - Le Bateleur, Le Monde
Voyager - 3 of Cups
Light & Shadow - 3 of Wands

Just drop me a line, if there is something her you want.

Emmsma, I'd like...

*Valet of Swords from the Papus.
*Either the Tower or The Hanged man From the Womens Tarot (The ONLY cards I like in that deck.
*Anything from the Labrynth, Tarot of Love, ...you know where my list is.

I'll get back to you on the Intuitive.

emmsma

Replied to Storm and removed her cards from my list.

Oddity

...and the Seven of Pentacles from my Pocket RWS. :)

Nixxxy, I believe I have that. About 57 mm x 89 mm with a tartan back? If it fits, I'll be happy to send it to you.

Stark Raven

Nixxxy, I believe I have that. About 57 mm x 89 mm with a tartan back? If it fits, I'll be happy to send it to you.

Yes, that's the one. Thanks!

Will PM you.

Meshabelle

I am not sure what led to the confusion in your case, but the Hoi Polloi Tarot is definitely not the deck from the movie 'Live and Let Die'. In fact, the deck used was Tarot of the Witches by Fergus Hall. This news won't help you get a replacement card for your Hoi Polloi deck, but it may come in handy to know.

I never knew what deck was used in the movie so its cool to know now :) I may have to look intovthat drck further since seeing it was what sparked my interestvin Tarot. Sorry if I didn't make that clear..
Thanks!

Stark Raven

I never knew what deck was used in the movie so its cool to know now :) I may have to look intovthat drck further since seeing it was what sparked my interestvin Tarot. Sorry if I didn't make that clear..
Thanks!

Glad it meant something to you. The good thing is that it's a really affordable deck!

Wooden Nickel

seeking Thoth 1 Wands

I'm looking for an Ace of Wands for my medium Thoth deck - 2 7/8" x 4 3/8" or 7 x 11 cm).
Thanks!

Moonbow

Shadowscapes

Can't believe I'm posting here, I take such good care of my cards and I'm always counting them.

Does anyone have a High Priestess to complete my deck?

nisaba

Can't believe I'm posting here, I take such good care of my cards and I'm always counting them.
<grin> Sorry I can't help you, but I completely empathise with your feelings.