The Transparent Tarot

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you Rachelcat!! :)

Voron said:
Ditto.

The two's are amazing. I love how the 'higher' energies (fire and water) are standing and overlap, while the 'lower' more down-to-earth energies (air and earth) are seated and overlap. I don't know it that was intentional or not, but it's symbolically excellent.

So, are there going to be any special or *extra* cards...?

Oh, the cleverness of me!

Of course, it was completely accidental, but there you are. As usual, I'm just working with what the universe gives me :)

I wasn't planning on any extra cards yet- getting 78 to fit together is going to be fun enough! It's a thought though....we'll see :)

Blessings,

Em xx

seneris

Such an intriguing idea... put me on the list as well for now.

Leo62

How did I miss this thread? These are fantastic! What a brilliant, elegant idea, Sidhe-Ra. I love the layering effect. One question - how big do you plan to make these cards?

Shishkeberry

The Star is positively gorgeous.

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks Seneris, leo62 and Shishkeberry!

Leo62 said:
One question - how big do you plan to make these cards?

At the moment they are 115mm x 85mm. Any bigger they'd be too floppy, I think, and smaller would not work as well image wise. They'll probably be a little flimsy, as I want to keep them as thin as possible to aid in the layering, (you lose more clarity, the thicker the acetate), but they will be firm enough to shuffle. :)

Blessings,

Em x

Sidhe-Ra

The Tower

Here is today's- though I may try to find the time to do one or two more later :)

As usual I have shown it on it's own, and then with a couple of other cards.

Blessings,

Em x

Attachments

• Tower.jpg
    Tower.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 234
  • 16+4+2swords.jpg
    16+4+2swords.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 218

Cocobird55

It's so cool how they look together! Amazing.

AprilFool

This is becoming a daily "fix" for me to see your cards as you complete them. Looking forward to the next 65 views or so, :D!

harleyquinn

amazing Em

Emily is there anything u cant do that isnt amazing the sidhe the transparent and the round deck(by the way what became of that deck) they r all amazing and beautiful sign me me up for the pre-orders can u sign me up for 2 my friend would love these as well she's getting the sidhe for her b-day and of couse i will be gettin them to oh and i like the star(seven points isnt that the fel star) wonderful just awesome keep up the great work
*~~HARLEYQUINN~~*

Voron

Sidhe-Ra said:
At the moment they are 115mm x 85mm...
So, in other words, 4.5" x 3.3" for the Americans among us...

I agree with the daily fix sentiment...The Star and the Tower are fabulous!