The Transparent Tarot

All Is One

I have an "estimated arrival" date of October 30. Other people have mentioned ship dates of Nov 1 through Nov 3.

nicky

Mine arrived today and it is fabulous.. I was somewhat concerned the idea was great but the product wouldn't be executed as well as it was in mmy mind and I am glad to say I was wrong... the concept and the execution is really well done.. I can't wait to play with this lil bugger :)

All Is One

This is excellent news! This means that mine will probably be here tomorrow. Thanks for posting. This is great.

Sidhe-Ra

Nicky is the first!!! We need a party!!!!

Sidhe-Ra

nicky said:
Mine arrived today and it is fabulous.. I was somewhat concerned the idea was great but the product wouldn't be executed as well as it was in mmy mind and I am glad to say I was wrong... the concept and the execution is really well done.. I can't wait to play with this lil bugger :)

Did you order from Schiffer?

All Is One

I'm starting the party thread in "Chat." Y'all come on over!

ETA: It is actually in "Talking Tarot."

Marli

I'm sooooo jealous Nicky:(

rwcarter

Sidhe-Ra said:
Did you order from Schiffer?
I'm also interested in the answer to that since I paid a lot more money to buy them from the publisher than I did to buy them from Amazon....

Rodney

Alta

All Is One said:
I'm starting the party thread in "Chat." Y'all come on over!

ETA: It is actually in "Talking Tarot."
It is in Tarot Decks now. Sorry for the confusion. :D

silverwings94

Congrats Nicky on being the first to receive this fantastic deck. Mine says its shipping on Nov.3 from Amazon and won't get here till around the17th.
Lets get this party started.:party: :party: :party:,
Kat
nicky said: