The Transparent Tarot

All Is One

Drat it all. I wish I had ordered from Schiffer as well. That'll learn me.

Quester

Hoping mine gets here tomorrow!!!

Lavandula

How exciting!
Amazon just sent me an email to say that the Transparent Tarot I pre-ordered is not available. I can tell them to keep trying, or they can cancel my order if it's still not available by Nov 28.
Seems the pre-ordering wasn't much use, but I will ask them to keep trying and maybe I'll get one in the next print-run or however these things work.
Congratulations to those who have theirs ... save me a glass of transparent champers and I'll join you soon I hope!

Sidhe-Ra

Lavandula said:
How exciting!
Amazon just sent me an email to say that the Transparent Tarot I pre-ordered is not available. I can tell them to keep trying, or they can cancel my order if it's still not available by Nov 28.
Seems the pre-ordering wasn't much use, but I will ask them to keep trying and maybe I'll get one in the next print-run or however these things work.
Congratulations to those who have theirs ... save me a glass of transparent champers and I'll join you soon I hope!

This is only because they were expecting to have it by now and haven't- Schiffer have to send it to them first! It won't be long now until the shipment arrives with amazon, I'm sure.

Em x

whipsilk

Amazon ready to ship!

This morning I received an email from Amazon that read, in part, "We have good news -- the order is now being shipped!" And my order (which was placed on June 4) is in "shipping soon" status when I check it -- so don't give up hope!

Marli

whipsilk said:
This morning I received an email from Amazon that read, in part, "We have good news -- the order is now being shipped!" And my order (which was placed on June 4) is in "shipping soon" status when I check it -- so don't give up hope!

I got the same message also - say YaaaaaaaY US!:D

Marli

My Amazon Order has shipped! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY ME!:D

Sidhe-Ra

Wow, great! :)

The ways of Amazon are strange and mysterious to me- it's still showing up as not yet released. Weird...

silverwings94

I changed my shipping status this morning and still haven't heard when its shipping.