exerpts taken from the diary of a broken soul

sacredashes

what do you mean? })

firefrost

I've not posted here for some time but I just wanted to say I'm keeping watch and am still as enthralled as I ever was.

I'm very interested in seeing a 78 card deck published.

Hils :)

Durant Hapke

buzzz...

Electric Ash

You’ve got some Jack bird action going on here, pour yourself a cold one on me.

This face, the Knight of sticks looks a lot like a mask of sorts to me, and you know that’s some scary action.

I know this dude (he smokes menthols -- not my bag) who got me all freaked out about letting a masks spirit hook into you -- bad news, sister.

You need to be careful if you find a mask laying around not to just plop it onto your brain pan, as you never know what might be lurking around in there. The creators spirit can jump across and take up a small (yet important) bit if your dome.

You might not feel it right away, but trust me, it’s like swallowing a fish hook, you can’t just spit it out.

One day you feel strange and you have to track back to the source of your mania. “Hey, I wonder where all the weird thoughts are coming from... It must be that mask I slipped on...”

Not to mention this can happen at the worse time, when your digging on your hot witch for example. Your grinding away and all of a sudden your interest wavers into territory that’s exciting but, risky.

You get the point. Pulling a good bit of hair is fun, but a bald spot can result.

Keep cranking, but beware the "spider web" mask.

Durant “that would be 444” Hapke

Little Hare

Ash
I love seeing you post :) I love your Lady Amina card there is something sexual about her... makes me want to go raaawr! ;)

Beautiful work

sacredashes

Durant Hapke said:
Keep cranking, but beware the "spider web" mask.

Durant “that would be 444” Hapke

:D aaawwww, dude!! too late!! i've been possessed for weeks...still am...
**still laughing.. you crack me up**

On a serious note though, I know you mean well and I am serious too, his energy is erratic, unpredictable and I've been into lots of verbal fights since he showed up. Couple that with the Scorpio Moon... bad news indeed.

He's got a temper like you wouldn't believe and I'm still reeling from the after effects of purging him out... Lady Amina too but her energy is like what the lil' pixie said...
peace_pixie said:
.... sizzling...

**firefrost, sidhe-ra, lampkin, durant and the lil' pixie**... looks like the elders are back for a visit :heart:

Care to join me for a super sinful Venti Caramel Frappacino with whip cream and extra, extra drizzle anyone?

Ash

sacredashes

5 of Wands

Removed on 24.02.2008

Little Hare

That's so sad and beautiful *Bawls*....

thorhammer

Another lovely, beautiful, evocative card, Ash. Thank you so much for sharing, and deepening at least my understanding of this card. :heart:

\m/ Kat

truelighth

Again such a wonderful card. And the story makes me weep too. Lovely! And so apt!

Sidhe-Ra

Extraordinary, as always.

Em xx