exerpts taken from the diary of a broken soul

rogue

I don't mind the lamentations at all Ash. My namesake wrote that book. It must be tough dealing with what happened. The Death card is touching. That's great that you honored your friend's memory in this card. Very personal stuff you put into your deck, as the holy spirit sends you visions. What a brutal Death.

I think the reason that Haindl and Thoth are so close is that Haindl is a child of Thoth. Or so I've heard. I'm not into a lot of tarot decks. Really just the heavy transitions.

Skull Mountain... is a lot like the place you described. Pollution is the main issue here. Everything is corrupt, twisted. The one-eyed god rules here too. Genocide is this demiurge's master plan nowadays. But not the kind we're used to. This kind of genocide is within. The politically correct demand that we accept this backwards alchemy as we helplessly watch those that should know better turning gold into lead all day long. Nobody has the guts or the brains to stand up and tell them what they are doing as they happily destroy everything that is holy. The prophets prophecy falsely and the priests bear rule by their means. And my people love to have it so. And what will ye do in the end thereof?

Sidhe-Ra

Ash- your work gives me tingles.

Blessings,

Em xx

sacredashes

Thank you, Sidhe-Ra

I'm glad my art touches you even in some small way, Em.. :) It has been very therapeutic for me, this journey and it lightens my heart that you like my work.

Message to the hermit from Skull Mountain:

In light of what you have graciously offered, to tack all the pictures I have done so far on a webpage.. I was wondering what you thought of the title: Tarot of Sacred Shadows? I would like a name with the word "shadows" in it, seeing that this deck is dealing with the darker part of the soul that is hidden and unacknowledged.

It gets cold and lonely in the depths of the human heart; shadows are what I am that is unwanted and unclaimed.

Ash

Sidhe-Ra

Good title! And do not underestimate the power of the tingles- they are often a confirmation of magickal truth. :)

Many Blessings,

Em x

rogue

That's an excellent title Ash. Very appropriate. Shadow is my rabbit's name you know. Becoming accustomed to shadows is a prime goal of any tarot user since communicating with the subconscious mind is the way that it works, and you've got a great concept with that. I'm happy to put together a web page for you Ash. I would do it even if only to personally have a convenient forum to view your cards on. Searching through your thread for each card is very inconvenient.

sacredashes

:D Thanks, Jeremy. You're a sweetheart.

Little Hare

My god Ash your work is jaw dropping and amazing... it really holds meaning and has so many layers. These would be very powerful for readings

sacredashes

:D I could give you a hug right about now, lil pixie (I hope you don't mind me calling you that. It's hard to resist with a nick like yours).

When Jeremy gets my page done up, it'sll make viewing much easier. I haven't found the time to send him the pictures yet.. but I will soon. Awfully sweet of his to offer..

Blessings, lil' pixie. Your compliment is very much appreciated. :)

Ash

Little Hare

well i am tiny :D and always seem to be called little one at times ;)

firefrost

Hi Ash

I'm not an artist or gifted in any way, just a (very picky) tarot collector.

I've just gone from start to finish on this thread and been completely enthralled.

I'll look forward to the Tarot of Sacred Shadows being published!

Hils :)