arrived this morning

Maan

Hey Jenny, Jema, Hedera and all the other cosmic tribe lovers!
I finally received my copy of the deck. Its gorgeouse.
I can't wait to delf in this deck and than i'm trying to join you in this study group if thats oke with you all.

Hedera

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! (etc)

Ooh, I know, it's soooooooo beautiful..... I just ordered the perfect bag for it yesterday, bright blue, with butterflies :)
:( My spiral hasnt arrived yet, was supposed to be here by now... Might mean they tax it :(

Yea Maan, Jenny, and all other people with excellent taste in decks: let's start talking CT again!!

:) Hedera.

Maan

I'm a little said:(
I looked trhough my deck and found a lot of extra cards..wich is not a problem but the 8 of wands is missing. But amazon promissed to send me a new copy. Now i only have to waite again!!!

Hedera i hope the spiral will arrive soon. Its a great deck wich so many AHA cards.
Dis you order the tarot bag at tarottotes?

Hedera

No 8 of Wands? Very sad! But I;m sure it will arrive swiftly ;)

I'm not too keen on the tarottotes bags. I prefer to get mine through 2 sellers I found on ebay (you need paypal, but that is easy if you have a credit card):

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=40056796

She is a lovely person, and her bags are lovely, too. Quite large: a 'regular' one is easily big enough to fit the Victoria Regina. I don't think she has a lot of bags on ebay at the moment, but she said she would be putting up new stuff soon.

and
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=9193386

These bags tend to be smallish, which I like, because I prefer small decks. Also, very beautiful, very well made, and great service.

Hope these links work, if not, just do a search on ebay for 'tarot bag'.
Enough promoting my friends, time to read more threads!

Good luck with the CT maan, and I look forward to exchanging ideas about it!

Maan

tarotlady helped me out here and Amazon pormissed that they will send me a new copy. Without me having to send the parcel back. Cause that would cost me way to much. The new deck will arrive in march ..so i will have to wait a little. But that only makes my determination to study this deck grow;)

Hedera

Well, maan, you could of course just start by studying the majors...Months of material in those alone!
Then on to the cups - pentacles - swords....

You'll be so busy studying, time will just fly past!

That's very generous of Amazon! Didn't really expect that of them. Probably due to Tarotlady's intervention.

Jewel

Maan sorry for your delay in getting your deck. My Fool came with a little extra ink spot on the Fool and the publisher sent me a whole new set for free. I also had 2 Aces of Swords, and 2 male/male Lovers cards ... no cards missing though. Hope it gets to you real soon!

Maan

I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewel

Maan said:
I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
and ... what do you think? ready to start studying with us now? :D

Maan

yes i am
I'm planning on working with this deck some more and than reading all your post and maybe add some of my observations
I really like this deck, a modern deck to read with in modern times:)