reincarnation stories

sagitarian

for the rest of my family

as for my oldest daughter ~ I'm pretty sure she lived in Germany. For a while, when she first started speaking, she spoke german. Now, since I don't know any german, I had NO idea what she was trying to say to me. One day, she looked at me as I was trying to get her to say "mama" and called me something like modre...not sure exactly. Well, later on when I told my sis about this, she told me that it was german for mother. I thought this to be odd and exciting! Later on she started saying "no" in german too, as well as other words.
Also, I think that she starved to death in a life as when she was a baby, she used to over eat to the point of throwing up and making herself sick. We literally had to teach her the difference between hungry and full by moderating how much she ate and how long between meals.

My younger daughter ~ well, there's not much that I know about any of her past lives. I think that she lived well for the most part. Sometimes at night though, when she is barely awake, but crying, I will go and try to soothe her. Usually she's ok with this, but there's been twice now that when I pick her up, she 'boxes' me in the face and starts thrashing around and SCREAMING as if I'm REALLY hurting her or going to hurt her. So I think that there was a female, perhaps motherly like to her (maybe a nanny??) that was mean to her. When she acts like this, I have to fully wake her up and just hold her close making hushing sounds. Once she wakes up and we cuddle for a bit, she's fine. So I don't know what that is all about but interested in finding out.

My son ~ I don't know anything about my son yet. He's barely a month old so far. I will pin a post when I do find out anything.

HudsonGray

Napaea, you should check out the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism), they do medieval historical re-enactments & their events are a lot of fun. There's chapters everywhere, in the USA and outside of it. If you're in the US, one of the biggest events is Pennsic War in Pennsylvania in August--being there in costume at night (people stay the entire 11 days) is like walking out on the set of Xena or into a historical movie. Last year 14,000 people came & camped out & had a blast.

napaea

oh that sounds so cool hudsongray! i love dressing up and getting into the feel of it all! and i love pennsylvania!!!

lunalafey

let's see......
the most intense realization of a past life...
I used to(age 7-10) have a dream about being at some kind of gathering at a house along the coast. I left the house and found my self on a cliff ovelooking the ocean. I would become very uneasy and could only see down. I never could get away from the cliff and eventually I was floating in darkness.
In my 20's I read a non-fiction novel that described the place of my dream exactly and at that moment of recognition I felt a rush of energy go through my body.
This would explain my current fear of hights.
I have also been a Native of Turtle Island...Iriquios I believe, right before the settlers came. The elders I come across on rare occasions always suprise me with some question or remark directed in a manner like they know me.
I also love the mist and the emerald hills...
not sure of timing or who or if...just a strong draw towards the celtic. Egypt and Atlantis are the same way.
In a past life reading a few of us here did, It appears that I was a bad roman militant beast.
It really seemed to work with my current life and karmic debt.

napaea

The elders I come across on rare occasions always suprise me with some question or remark directed in a manner like they know me

mmmmm...i love when this happens. it's like you just know each other and start up again from where you left off!

i relate to having vague feelings and interest in certain areas. i have 2 areas that have always been dominant in my interest, and one very vague area that pulls me to it. yet it's the vague one that seems to have the most impact on me time after time. interesting...

militant beasty? i suppose we've all been that! hope you have woven yourself out of the negative karma already and are working on good stuff now!

lunalafey

OH yes! I did my time and learned alot from it. It was not so much that in this life I carried over dominering ways...I'm actually very timid. I had to 'know' what it was like to be on the other one I guess. Some one once said to me that I was probably a 'princess type', protected and never knew anything outside the castle, and that is why I am now being shown the wicked ways of the world.
If you take the princess and the roman and now this life..they all flow together.

tehuti

I have several flashbacks:

1. Ancient times, a Germanic, Baltic or Slavic tribe. I am being taken through a forest at night, to the beat of drums. I have been chosen as a sacrifice. I will be tied to a tree and my throat will be cut... Not one I've cared to follow up :( However, through all my current life, although born of Polish parents, I have been unable to make a connection with the Slavic group soul.

2. Ancient times, or more than ancient? <shrug>.... A building with walls of crystal, all light, set among high snowy peaks. The sound of chanting. And then, two pictures. In one, I am being taken to the top of a mountain. I am clad in a thin robe. It is the eve of my initiation.... if I survive the night. Will I fall prey to the beasts of the wilderness, to the beasts of my mind, or to the cold? In the second picture, I am a healer, pouring energy into a villager who lies in a small room. I hope the second one is because I did manage to survive the night of the first picture.

3. Suffocation, perhaps being caught in the volcano that buried Pompei, or buried alive in one way or other. This came up following a hypnosis session. In my current life, I have a phobia about my neck being touched, cannot abide tight polo necks, and have asthma.

4. Alexandria - at the site of the main temple of the city, there was an oracle on to one side. I felt a strong connection when I stood there. Perhaps I served the oracle? Then, or in another time, when the Christians and assorted rabble rose against the ancient wisdom and came to burn the Library, I helped to hide precious documents in the catcombs and in the crypts under the temple (the hiding of stuff in the crypts was confirmed by the tour guide I had in Alex). Then we fled, in small boats, through the channels of the Delta, always east until we felt safe to head for the coast and ships which dispersed us all over the world.

5. Bubastis (today the city of Zagazig) - a gentle impression from this site of a lifetime of security and rest, spent happily with my love.

6. Tanis - flashes of a dark time, possibly Third Intermediate Period? Attempts to re-establish the unity of Egypt. Perhaps connected with this is a flashback to sailing in a boat southwards along the Nile. All of a sudden, I am gripped by fear and the knowledge that I am sailing to a violent death.

7. Egypt once more, possibly 18-19th dynasties - an instant connection by myself and my magical partner to a stela we saw of a scribe and temple chantress. We know where they lived, and we know their names. I can see him clearly in the face of the scribe. The location is intimately connected with the name of a magical grouping in which we operate, a name that we chose some years ago. That is why we wanted to visit the location in Egypt, the location where we found ourselves...

8. I participate in a group which sings West Gallery and Shape Note music. One evening, we were practising a Shape Note song, and I was suddenly aware that I had sung it, or something very similar, as a settler, in a small wooden church on a priarie somewhere in the West. I was unable to follow this any further.

Oh well, at least I'm not trying to convince myself I was Cleopatra or Hatshepsut!!!!

Musie

I haven't had any serious past life flashbacks per say, but I feel some things in my life point back to previous lifetimes.

I've always had a love for Ancient Egypt. I fell in love with Egypt when I was 7 or 8 years old. Became an amateur Egyptologist when I was 14 years old. Recieved an ankh as a gift around the same time. When I became an adult I had visits from Isis in my dreams and last September I was called by Isis to be her priestess. Since then I have met Bastet in meditation and Sekhmet in dreams and meditation. I have an intense love for Ancient Greece as well, particularly the Bronze Age period and always believed Atlantis existed. I have an intense phobia of volcanoes and cataclysmic doom and the two go together. I may have had a past Atlantean past life to explain the volcanoes and catastrophic natural disasters. Because of the present new age we are in, it could be an awakening, not sure yet, I may find out one day though. I also think I had a Greek past life, though the two may go together. I may have been a Greek priestess of Isis. One meditation I saw a temple and a green valley below. This would be a Greek Temple I think. I also have a degree in Classical Studies, plus the Mythic Deck called me so I must have had life or lives in those places.

Also had a Mayan past life as napaea did for me as Jaguar is my spirit guide and jag is the Mayan shaman. I had a dream with Jaguar where she was wounded and this is the wounded healer, very much my life this time. I remember my father bringing home a reproduction of an ancient Mayan calendar which I just adored all my life. He always had a love for the Mayans and Incas and so have I. Last year he commented that we would go to Mexico together and explore :) Unfortunately that never panned out.

I also have a love for Scotland and Ireland, but mostly Scotland. Medieval Scottish romance is my absolute favorite genre ever, I cry whenever I hear a pennywhistle and other Celtic music. My heart belongs in the Middle Ages, so I may have had a past life there.

I think my daughter was a Queen in a past life or somebody royal. Oddly we named her after two great queens in history before her birth, it just seemed to fit her to give her a regal bearing. She is a pure Leo as well. She is also an old soul and lived quite a few lives as she is like an adult in a child's body. She also has unexplainable bleeding nose problem with no inherit physical/medical problems, so she may have that problem from a previous life. I really wish I knew her past life.

I'm not sure about my youngest daughter.
My husband I think is a very new soul and hasn't past lived much if at all *lol*

FantasyWorld

Hi, I found a great spread for this I think at TarotPassages(looked but didn't see it but I'm sure that's where I saw it), about a year ago or so:
I did this spread twice and had the Fool came up in the same place twice (question was for 2 friends and me on how far back we go togother).
Anyway,The point of this spread is to see how far back in previous lives you go with someone:
you take out The Fool and set aside then pick 9 cards and set the other cards to the side and add the Fool back and shuffle, then lay the cards out left to right in 3 rows of 3 where ever the Fool comes up you lay that card over the card laid out and that is how far back you go with that person. The farther down you go, the longer you've known each other in prior lives. So if you feel a strong connection to someone then you could do this spread and learn how far back you go. It's a little vague I guess as far as just how FAR back but it's still pretty cool and gives you some idea anyway.
Have Fun!

coldsuns

napaea said:
ok.
now, since i was a kid i've always been very connected to a couple of different "lives"

1. indian.
i saw a film in 2nd grade or so, where the people lived on a plateua and ground corn into tortillas. my mouth was open the whole time. after that, i filled my room with pictures of little old indian men, and lovely maidens. i read books. i tried to walk like an indian stalking a prey. i do have some indian blood - several great grandparents are full blood, one an indian princess! -
and found out later from a psychic that i lived a life 10,000 years before the white men came to america.

2. celtic
well, i didn't know this was a "celtic" life for a long time.
i just always loved rain, and mist, and grass, greenery, medieval and fancy dresses, castles, ghosts and knights.
and when i read books about that kind of thing, it was just like going back there...but i don't really have any memories, per se.

3. witch
this one i relate to. always have problems with drowning. if i see a movie where someone is drowning, i gag. i fidget. i freak out.
i have always connected to the witch "energy" but was afraid of them for so long, becuase of my strict christian upbringing (we weren't allowed to watch BEWITCHED cause my dad thought it was evil.)
anyway, lots of connections to this life, being drowned, abandoned, persecuted.

4. egyptian
yeah, this one too. guess i've been everywhere, like everyone else. i started getting interested in egyptian stuff i think around 18. started collecting art, fell in love with archaeology, and hieroglyphics. i have always had asthma, need fresh air (i have to have open windows, ever since i was a kid), suffucating issues. i realized while watching a movie that i must have been buried alive in a tomb with my husband. but a pyschic told me about another life then too, where i died from suffocation also.
so alot of my breathing problems and claustrophobia comes from this life.

hmmmm, i know there are others, but i'll wait a while

They are just things you interested in? They dont really are your past life. Maybe you feel gross when people get drown. I like ice-skating and that doesnt mean i was a great ice-skater in my past life. I hate to eat mushroom doesnt mean i was a mushroom? I love to be with many flowers in room and feel very comfortable with them and that doesnt mean i was a flower too!! Does my words make any sense..=X Thats my view of point..^_^

Anyway you will forget all about your past life and start a new life. If you remember them, you will suffer more.

((But i hope to remember)) =X