Help with a relationship-relationship reading?

LilliumStargazer

The spread can be found here:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=6307

I just recently decided to try the relationship-relationship spread for someone I've been in a fight with for the past couple of weeks. I've never really done this spread before, so some help and insight would be really appreciated. :)

I'm using the Rider Waite Deck, if anyone is wondering.

Me/Querent - King of Swords

I am trying to be logical about this whole situation. Perhaps almost to a point of being coldly analytical. This actually surprised me a little bit, considering I am usually a Queen of Cups/Wands type of person.

Dynamic Between Us: Reversed Ace of Wands

Lately I haven't been putting any effort at all into the relationship, due to how badly this person has hurt me. Perhaps this is the reversed Ace? He has also been trying to get my attention through dramatic means. And I have not really responded to anything, becoming quite the hermit haha. I think my lack of will to start anything with this person could be the reversed ace, but I am not sure, since aces represent new beginnings.

Other Person - Two of Cups

I can't really tell if this means he would like to venture elsewhere or if he wants to reach out and attempt to rectify things between us due to my inaction.

LilliumStargazer

I just realized I put this in the wrong section. Oops.
Can this be moved please?
I apologize.