Bridge Past life troubles to Current life spread

MrsPanda

This is a spread that came to me while I was reading for a client. This is also the first spread I am putting up on here so please bear with me!

**1*******7**
**2*******8**
****5*O*6****
**3*******9**
**4******10**

Past Life:
1- Main theme of Past Life
2- What troubled you in Past Life
3- Troubles you had with other people in Past Life
4- How your Past Life ended

Bridge:
5- What your spirit learned/did when in the Afterlife, after leaving Past Life.
O= (optional) I put a gem stone here to help me with the reading... ex. put rose quartz if you want to know about love, jasper for family, etc. Any small object will do, not necessarily a gem stone.
6- What your spirit promised itself when leaving the Afterlife to join Current Life.

Current Life:
7- Main theme of Current Life
8- Troubles in your Current Life brought by Past Life actions
9- Troubles in your Current Life brought on by spirits/souls from Past Life
10- Advice from cards to fulfill Current Life that was not fulfilled in Past Life

love_light

I just tried this spread for myself and it was amazing. I had great results that gave me so much clarity! Great spread!

wildchilde

oooohhhh!!!! I LOVE this spread, Mrs Panda!! I definitely want to try it, and soon! Thank you so much for sharing.

and I love your cute little pun, too. :D

MrsPanda

Hehe, thanks guys. This was inspired by a client of mine who wanted to know where her depression came from in her current life and the "bridge" definitely helped me connect what happened.

I'm really glad you guys enjoy it. Did either of you use a gem or object for the center? I'm really curious about that.

wildchilde

I won't have a chance to do this reading for another couple of days probably, but I will definitely use a crystal (TBD) in the center as you suggested. In fact, as a person who utilizes crystals for healing I absolutely loved that idea to incorporate it into the reading!