My Madhubani inspired Indian tarot deck

Aina

What a lovely deck! I really like it! I would love to see this in print. Did you make a complete deck or are you going to complete it? I hope so.

Yes, I just have to complete the coloring part. I would also like to see it in print (who doesn't want to see their deck in print) but I am also not sure if it's worth it, would anyone buy it. Maybe it's too simplistic. I was thinking to put it for free download in its mini version on my blog under the title "make your own tarot cards". If people like it, then I will think about printing it. I don't want it to be expensive.

Aina

I saw those links. I thought you said the whole deck was available for printing, and those photos don't show all the cards. Am I missing something?

Oh, no, not yet. I still have to do some coloring + computer work. It will be available in 1-2 weeks (or even in 3 days if I'm in the mood). I started working on my next deck already which I just want to give a try to because I have never tried painting "real life". Just having fun with it right now :) So because of that, it might go a little slow.

Luna-Ocean

I have uploaded a video on YouTube showing this unfinished deck, if someone's interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqpc-p2UiXY

Thats really nice work you have done Aina i really like it, if your interested in seeing your deck in print why not visit ( The Game Crafter, its a printing and publishing game company that are always looking for new decks tp print, i'm sure you will have no problems getting your deck published by them, i've seen so many wonderful Tarot decks on that site already and some members here like Tarot bear's deck creation is also available there.

I will find you the link

fairylights

I love these! Madhubani art is so evocative. I hope you find a way to print them.

Aina

Thats really nice work you have done Aina i really like it, if your interested in seeing your deck in print why not visit ( The Game Crafter, its a printing and publishing game company that are always looking for new decks tp print, i'm sure you will have no problems getting your deck published by them, i've seen so many wonderful Tarot decks on that site already and some members here like Tarot bear's deck creation is also available there.

I will find you the link

Thanks! Glad you like it. I will have to check it out. Heard a lot but never opened their website :) It would be fun if it was published. I would by myself one, lol.

Aina

I love these! Madhubani art is so evocative. I hope you find a way to print them.

Thanks for your support! I'll have to check out the procedure for printing. The idea is pretty new for me but worth trying.

nicky

This is very very nice!

rota

Yes, please take a look at GameCrafter. They will print very small runs for not a lot of money, and allow you to see and feel the deck finished in your hands. The size is not large, but big enough. Also, it allows other people to get a chance to buy a copy if they like. I like their service a lot.

I like the look of the deck a lot. The simplified Indian style of it is appealing, and it's quite readable. What about the possibility of doing the wording in your local language?

++++++

rylla

I like your art and I like this deck. I'm a fun of the color version. Hope you'll publish the deck. Good luck!