For all of you posting spreads, please read

bec

It is becoming comman knowlegde, that I wouldl love to use your posted spreads on my homepage.

I have been asked by moderators to rephrase my post due to protection of copy rights.

And of course I want to do it the right way - sooo

Any of you posting spreads here in aeclectic, that DO want to see it listed in Anjas Tarot - either mail me or PM with permission to rightfully do so :)

For all of you who are still waiting to see your name and spread there, I am working on it, doing a face-lift and can't up-load till I am done, since the entire "Anjas Tarot" have been lost in cyber.

That means no updates, till I am done - and :O we are talking 600+ pages here *sigh*

So for permission and patience - thank you

PS: please dont move this thread as it IS spread related material :)

bec

up till now I have had only one saying "you may"
and one saying "dont"

dont any of you guys have an opinion of this ? really dont add up with other comments the site gets

please let your opinion be heard........

Tarotphelia

Hi bec-

Would this one do??

The Tree of Balder

A spread to investigate possible life paths.

1.Trunk , the present

Roots :
2-3. Hidden talents
4-5. Hidden desires

Branches (possible paths)
6-8, 9-11, 12-14 . Each branch is a path (first card) , next card is obstacle or aid , last card on the branch is potential or caution.

Tarotphelia

paradoxx

mercury retrograde

bec said:

For all of you who are still waiting to see your name and spread there, I am working on it, doing a face-lift and can't up-load till I am done, since the entire "Anjas Tarot" have been lost in cyber.

That means no updates, till I am done - and :O we are talking 600+ pages here *sigh*

Well, Mercury is officially in retrograde, so i hope you are prepared to spend some interesting (and possibly more time consuming than originally though) HTML programming to rebuild your website, don't forget to reinvent anything while your at it.

bec

Tarotphelia, yes ! that will work just perfectly ;) thank you so much.

paradoxx - thanks for the encouragement :p

And to PM's THANK YOU !!

Keep them coming folks :p the more the marrier right, and the greater the ressource you will find on the spread page.
Think of it as a way to easy find spreads both posted here in aeclectic, other forums and emailed by caring and sharing people round the world.

fairyhedgehog

Hi bec,

I've lost the link to your site, could you post it again please?

bec

lol,

oh fairy you are so sweet ;) try hit the www buttom :p

or use this one http://www.anjastarot.dk

You are on it - even several times - hope it is still ok with you ?

fairyhedgehog

Hi bec,

Yes, I'm happy to be on it. Only my pc crashed and I lost most of my favourites, so I couldnt' get into it. I'll add it back in again now :)

(I forgot about the www button, couldn't even think what you meant for a moment there :|)

Only I can't get in at the moment for some reason.

bec

hmmm,

me neither, but I know why - hubs is re-placing our webserver with a faster machine - so the pages will be there once again when he gets done with it.

I sure know how it feels to loose pages, such work to re-cover them :(

ArwenNightstar

I would love to link your spreads page to my Tarot pages. Would you let me know?