Need help with a reading

Dragonfire

The Spread is called. Is the devil you know really better?

1: You 5 Of pentacles (R)
2: The Devil you Know (who you are currently with) XIV Temperance (R)
3: The other person (someone else you are interested in) X The Wheel of Fortune (R)
4: How is the relationship currently with you and the Devil you know? VI The Lovers (R)
5: How is the relationship going to be like with the Devil you know? (eg, are things going to stay the same? improve? get worse?) 8 of Wands
6: How do you really feel about the Devil you know? King of pentacles (R)
7: How do you really feel about the other person? XX Judgement
8: How can the relationship be with the other person in the short term? XIII Death (R)
9: How can the relationship be with the other person in the long term? Page of wands (R)
10: What should you really do? ie, Advice/Outcome King of Cups (R)

I am using the tarot deck shadowscapes Companion.

the 5 of pentacles is that I am going through spiritual poverty, material troubles, insecurity, and hard times. The temperance card is harmony and equilibrium but it is reversed so I think that would mean that I don't have harmony and equilibrium. The wheel of fortune is my destiny but it's reversed so I am not sure how to read that. The lovers is reversed so that would mean that I don't have union. The eight of wands is a beginning a long journey so I figure I will be taking a journey of some sort soon. The king of pentacles is in this situation is not being generous. Judgement is a new start so it is saying I will have a new relationship I believe. Death is closing the door to the past but it's reversed so I believe that being reversed is that there is unfinished business not sure on that one. Page of wands is reversed so it is saying that I shouldn't go forth with whatever I am doing. The king of cups is a protector I am being protected by someone I believe.

Any insight on this would be appreciated

Thank you
Alana

Carla

You can't put this here, I'm afraid. It has to be in 'Your Readings', and you must give your own interpretations before anyone is allowed to offer alternative ones. You can't just tell us the cards and wait for an answer. It's also helpful to disclose what deck you used.

I'm sure a moderator will come along and move it for you.

Welcome to AT, by the way. :)

Dragonfire

You can't put this here, I'm afraid. It has to be in 'Your Readings', and you must give your own interpretations before anyone is allowed to offer alternative ones. You can't just tell us the cards and wait for an answer. It's also helpful to disclose what deck you used.

I'm sure a moderator will come along and move it for you.

Welcome to AT, by the way. :)

Thank you for letting me know. Not sure where my readings are located. Thank you for the welcome.

Carla

http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17

You could go ahead and copy and paste your above post and make a new thread in Your Readings. Add your interpretations. Then PM the moderator of this thread asking for it to be removed? Or you could amend your above post, leave it here and PM the moderator (I think it's Aulruna) to move the whole thread. :)