Your Prefered Spread

sammiedoll

which spread do you prefer for doing daily readings on yourself or for other people?

I've been using just the Celtic Spread, but I was wondering if anyone had smaller and easier spreads to learn by on a daily bases.

MissJo

I like doing either
A) Three card spreads, no positions.
Or B)
Some variant of
1) What you need to know right now:
2) What is the situation you're facing:
3) What is your position in the situation:
4) What you're doing right:
5) What you're doing wrong:
6) What you can do to improve the right:
7) What you can do to fix the wrong:
8) The next probable step in your situation:
9) Expect this good thing:
10) Prepare for this bad thing:
11) Three-card advice:

euripides

For me generally a single card: I feel that with a good deck, one card can tell you a heck of a lot.

Sometimes two cards, the top ( or a 'jumper' card ) and bottom of the deck, for the positive/outcome and negative/warning. or sometimes two drawn for a choice of directions.

But generally a single card.

I did try a whole-deck spread so I could see the flow of elements but that's really really daunting.

Maelin2

I'm a big fan of the celtic cross, although I know many people don't like it for every day. I do like using portions of the spread for quicker reads - I can do the centre cross, just two cards that tell the heart of the issue, and the opposing forces at work. Sometimes I Expand that with the cards surrounding the central cross, the four that give you the foundation of the issue, the recent past, what you can hope to achieve, and the near future.

Tarot Fairy

1 -- What Will be positive today
2 -- The Challenge I need to face today
3 -- How can I overcome this challenge in an positive way
4 -- What I need to do today

WolfyJames

My daily spread consists of three cards:

1 - Today;
2 - Surprise;
3 - Advice.

deb13b

I think this is from Chronatas' Minute Tarot, I find it very informative.

K.D.R spread

1. What do I need to KNOW
2. What do I need to DO
3. What do I need to REMEMBER