health spread?

DreamWalker

Hi all... I am soon (like this evening) going to be doing a reading for someone... Her question somewhat surprised me, but it is in regards to health... ( I am glad I asked before the reading began - gives me time) Anyways, I was at first intending on the Celtic Cross spread until I found out the direction of her question... Does anyone have a good layout directing specifically with health?

She has shared that she is confused on whether to let nature run its course or let a dr. intervene... Sounds like 2 of Swords right off the bat!

Anyways... HEALTH spread anyone?

Thank you!

Sheri

Hi DreamWalker,

There are several health-related spread layouts in the Spread Index (see the #4 post), however, you should be very careful when dealing with health questions... especially if they are asking about whether they should seek medical attention or not.

:love: valeria

DreamWalker

thank you

Hi Valeria... I did a search for health spreads and couldnt find any so thank you for pointing them out...

I ended up finding a layout that worked great for her... a REBIRTH layout.... It was a well rounded layout with health being in a specific position...

Anyways, from personal experience I have found that I can NEVER shy anyone away from a medical doctor... Although when I saw the 2 of Wands in her health position I did tell her that I sensed a holistic approach might just be a good balance for her... A medical doctor in combination with a naturopth/homeopath...

that seemed to put her at ease... she didn't have to give up one for the other and this way she can be treated from head to toe, inside and out...

Thanks for your reply and caution...

:)