Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

Alta

I got into Wyrm too! Worth getting up for just to watch those numbers go up! You deserve this MM. A true accomplishment.

earthair

Good grief - how fast does one have to type?!!!
By the time I'd logged on, the one I was backing had already gone :joke:

Babalon- I put a combined Smaug Early Bird #2+ Field guide to Creatures, but alas don't seem to be able to tell you that via Manage Pledge. Shall I just email you?

Jules7

Hmm...how do we add a Nox et Lux deck to our pledge? I only see the combined option,but I already backed the Colores (Yay!!!)

frac_ture

I'm on the east coast of the US at the moment. The gates opened at 5:20am here. I got in my pledge at about 5:23 or so...and 40 other people were already on board!

Congratulations on generating so much enthusiasm, MMM -- it's so well-deserved! Can't wait to actually be using this deck...:love:

Bluefeet

All early bird offers gone in an hour! Congrats!! :love:

mydearruby

Cannot believe that I am staying up to get it! (PST time)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wooden-eye

Heck Babalon. All the decks will be gone before your country folk wake up and sip enough sips of coffee to realise there was something they needed to do.
I have my deck. Mind you it is probably the first time it has been an advantage to be in a very different time-zone from the rest of the world!šŸ˜
A-mazing start.

Babalon Jones

Wow I am utterly blown away. I can't type fast enough to thank everyone personally but I am going to! For now just let me say thank you to all of you here. I am touched and will make this worth it - especially for those of you who had to get up early or stay up late for this!
Thank you, thank you, thank you - and I hope you all have a memorable wonderful weekend!

Barleywine

I'm in too! Had a scare when I got a network error and the pledge didn't go through the first time, but I just forgot to turn off my blockers.

JylliM

I'm in as well. I've never done a Kickstarter before, and I accidentally changed my pledge to $1 when I tried to add some extras but managed to fix it. Thank goodness I got the email telling me what I'd done!! (Still haven't worked out how to add extra little goodies.)