Deck THEME YOU want to see in a Lenormand?

greatdane

The one that most comes to mind for me would be a VENETIAN THEME, lush, Man and Woman cards with masks, wigs, ballroom attire.

LUSH would be key. Gorgeous colors. But not done in a digital or photographic style, no collage. I don't want it to look like it could have been done in modern times.

Think a deck that looked like PAINTINGS from the 1700's to early 1800's.

One that would come with, or without, playing card inserts, as I really want one without, but want a deck that would also please fellow readers who love the inserts.

So....could someone please whip that up for me? :)

ANYONE else have a theme or style they wish to see in a Lenormand?

Sharla

Mine would be same as you, without playing card inserts. As i read playing cards too, this can be off putting.

Also a deck that screams reality, like photo pics of real circumstances....so garden for example would be a photo of a group of people maybe, Anchor would be a photo of a real anchor at a port. (c) copyright.

Or even a deck that doesn't use the same pics in regards to each card, so ship would be people stood at the side of the sea waving the ship off. Coffin could be an actual grave yard instead of a coffin....etc etc. (c) copyright.

Been thinking of producing a deck myself, of what i've just said.....i've been thinking of it for some time actually.

So maybe i should take my mind off guys and do this....hey greatdane ?lol.

greatdane

Sharla if you have an idea or ideas for a deck

you should work on them :). Even if you just make a deck for just yourself, which readers do, how great to have your OWN deck.

As basically I can just draw stick people, and no, I really don't want a stick Fox or Bear :),
I think I will stick with others making decks for me :)

Sharla

You know what greatdane you've given me something to think about here.....i really would like to be able to do this, i think i have a good idea in in regards to the deck and i would like to pursue it.

Probably with me and my so annoying virgo traits is i always over analyze everything and doubt things too much.....maybe i should just go with what i feel.

Who knows greatdane, you may have purchased my cards and be asking me for advice on them on here in the near future....lol. Ok i may be getting ahead of myself a little here.

But yes the reality in the pics ive always wanting to get....so me and my camera it will be, lets see what i can capture.

Ha ha ive now added copyright (c) copyright to my other post lol.

greatdane

Well what can it hurt, Sharla?

As an image comes to mind, take a pic! Sounds like a grand project!

reall

The one that most comes to mind for me would be a VENETIAN THEME, lush, Man and Woman cards with masks, wigs, ballroom attire.

LUSH would be key. Gorgeous colors. But not done in a digital or photographic style, no collage. I don't want it to look like it could have been done in modern times.

Think a deck that looked like PAINTINGS from the 1700's to early 1800's.

One that would come with, or without, playing card inserts, as I really want one without, but want a deck that would also please fellow readers who love the inserts.

So....could someone please whip that up for me? :)

ANYONE else have a theme or style they wish to see in a Lenormand?
OMG! I TOTALLY HAD SAME IDEA FOR TAROT DECK!XD would like to see one rich carnival style made with simple colored pen n paper!XD sadly don't have confidence to work on my own!x,x facepalm but have idea to make my own old postcard lenormand!:))) so that would be interesting!:)) imo even even if you don't know how to paint there are some fantastic free domain img you can use to get fantastic deck!:)) and there is noting better than having your own one of a kind unique deck!^^ how cool is that?^^lolz ;))

firecatpickles

I would like to see a Firefighter Lenormand.

greatdane

Well Firecatpickles...

If ANYONE could make that, it would be you :).

EmpyreanKnight

Something dark and gothic that still won't be hard to distinguish in a Grand Tableau.

A Vampire Lenormand!

EmpyreanKnight

But oh, greatdane.

A decadent Venezia Lenormand done in a style reminiscent of the sensuous Venetian school of Tintoretto, Giorgione and Titian? That is the stuff dreams are made of. That is what love resurrected on paint and paper must look like.

I prefer playing card inserts (even if it's only symbols) in my Lenormands, but with these cards, I'm very open to leaving them out altogether so as not to detract from the art. I might prefer having them Tarot sized too, if only to enjoy the view better.

I wonder what LoS would think about that.