Eclipses

214red

Is it just me a little cancerian, that is happy that these are the last of the eclpises on the cancer-capricorn axis, i personally cant wait for July 1st to be over!!

Anyone else looking forward to the end of July???

TractJM

I'm Gemini with a cancer ascendant...and ALL of my inner worlds in progression are either in Cancer or in something ruled by a planet in Cancer....OR bringing forward Cancer. Basically most of my part is in the 12th house, in cancer, or bringing forward such energy.

I know not of what you speak...

Can you clarify :D

214red

i think its more relating to your natal chart not your progressions, because i dont have any planets in cancer in my progressions, but my natal chart has been knocked over the past year especially, and last summers exclipses and decembers was a hard knock....

skywatching

YES!!
I'm Taurus with a Cancer ascendant, so having Cancer and Capricorn as my 1st and 7th house I have actually had A LOT of opposition in my love life since 2009 when the first eclipses started. I think that may also have to do with the fact that my natal Venus is in Aries, so every eclipse was almost always square to Venus. The worst eclipse for me though was the January 4th one at the start of this year.

Soooo glad they are finally over!!