Transit - saturn conjunct mars

autumn star

I have this transit coming up in november - and square natal moon at the same time. I have been reading about the transit and I am becoming a bit scared. I'm not one to be pessimitic about transits but I have read some negative stuff about saturn conjunct mars. Is it really as bad it sounds? Has anyone else had this before? I think I am also worried because it triggers my exact moon/mars natal square.

FaireMaiden

I have this transit coming up in november - and square natal moon at the same time. I have been reading about the transit and I am becoming a bit scared. I'm not one to be pessimitic about transits but I have read some negative stuff about saturn conjunct mars. Is it really as bad it sounds? Has anyone else had this before? I think I am also worried because it triggers my exact moon/mars natal square.
What Houses are involved?

In particular, if the Angles are triggered, then the transit will affect you personally. If in Succedent or Cadent houses then you may very well see this transit play-out with the folks represented by those Houses.

lilangel09

The conjunction between Saturn and mars can either make less quick to act on immediate feeling, depress your drive, control your drive, pressure you act with integrity, provide stability and support behind in your endeavors (Mars is exalted in Capricorn, which is ruled by Saturn), and/or make you serious and committed about your actions.

Saturn square moon can make you feel depressed some days, feel afraid, feel serious and somber, feel mature, feel emotionally committed, feel reliable and trustworthy, have real relationships with women, and/or learn how to control your emotions.

This Saturn transit will teach you to manage your Moon/Mars natal square. It will add pressure to it, but if you take advantage of it, you will be closer to mastering your Moon/Mars energy. Integrating Saturn principles will make it easier, things like: integrity, real value, maturity, boundaries, work, responsibility, self-control, facing fears, etc.

Ronia

Oh well... Over the past years and still going, my Saturn conjunct Mars (I met my husband to be then) and Pluto (in the 8th) combined with more nasty aspects (according to books). What happened was some personal relationships ended (and for the better); at one point I was suffocating of fear of death and not my own, this was really nasty but I went out of it stronger... Now it's still in my 8th, still on top of my Pluto, opposing my Jupiter... And I'm soooooo tired and sick of this. But I understand it had to happen. So, don't get too upset and try to see the lesson in it. :)

autumn star

Thankyou for your replies :) Reading them makes me feel more confident about the transits. My natal mars is 26 Libra in the 2nd house, close to the the third house cusp - so I don't think it hits any angles, like ascendant or MC, if those are the angles you mean.