Vedic Study Group

firecatpickles

Hi, May. Those are excellent ideas and thoughts.

I ordered my book yesterday (payday, whoo-hoo!) but I am not sure when it will get here. No word yet.

Our start date is May 28th. Hopefully my book will be here by then.

firecatpickles

My book should be on its way shortly! Amazon has a pending debit posted to my account. This means that the item is scheduled for delivery :D (amazon won't bill until the seller ships). Yay!

May

Fire Cat said:
My book should be on its way shortly! Amazon has a pending debit posted to my account. This means that the item is scheduled for delivery :D (amazon won't bill until the seller ships). Yay!

Thats fantastic fire cat! I'm waiting to get hands on my book and get started

firecatpickles

Grrr. No longer "pending" but the sale didn't go through either, so... This means it was probably cancelled; however no email yet.

There are plenty of sellers with this book, but I don't want to spend $30.

I am going to get this book come hell or high water!

Okay, rant over.

firecatpickles

I know we were supposed to start this weekend, but I am still waiting on my book :neutral: I ordered it over two weeks ago. I figured it would be here by now but the seller is less than reliable, I suppose.

firecatpickles

The book arrived today! I will be reading the first few chapters over the next few days and posting some thoughts on chapter 1 in a separate thread.

Is everyone ready?

Libra8ca

I'm ready :) This should be interesting. I have, until now, studied Vedic Astrology by myself so I'm curious about other people's input.

WyrdRaven

I'm ready too, book in hand, looking forward to our group experience!

Aulruna

Ready in terms of having the book, yes :)

Dancing Bear

Just saw this thread, i love vedic astrology..
I have no books though, and have no money spare to buy the book at the mo, Just bought another deck. oops!!
I will follow this thread with interest and when the coffers fill up again i will get the book and join in..

looking forward to following this thread :D