Horary Astrology Round 5 - Questions

YDM42

Good reading minderwiz, turns out Scott was/is living with a woman, and does not have his own place, like he told me.

Minderwiz said:
The question boils down to what relationship will I have with Scott?

The chart has Libra rising, meaning you are signified by Venus. Venus is in Aquarius. Venus has a mutual reception with Saturn by rulership and is in her own Face. So Venus has some dignity in the chart. Venus is also placed in the fourth House and whilst not in the same sign as the cusp, is still reasonably well placed.

There are several possible relationships that are possible and I'll take them in the order mentioned in the question but the default position is 'no relationship at all' - which would be the conclusion if there's no evidence found for a particular type of relationship.

Firstly I will look at the 'friends' relationship. The eleventh House of friends is ruled by the Sun. The Sun is in Pisces, near the sixth cusp.

Points for a 'friends' relationship

The Sun is in the exaltation of Venus - so he's interested in you
You have expressed an interest through the question.

BUT Venus is in the detriment of the Sun. That suggests that you have real reservations about him. And indeed the question suggests this double feeling as you include 'even enemies'.

Also there's no major aspect forming between the two planets, nor will there be any translation of light, through a faster planet (Moon or Mercury) aspecting each in turn.

Secondly 'Lovers'

In this case he's signified by Mars, ruler of the seventh. Mars is also in Pisces and in the fifth House (Romance). Being in Pisces, Mars too exalts Venus - emphasising an interest in you. Venus is not in any dignity of Mars, so this doesn't show major interest but I have to take it you are interested from the question.

Again there is no major aspect forming between the two planets. However this time a translation of light is possibe. The Moon will aspect Venus by a square (though the aspect is not yet forming) and then go on, as its next aspect to square Mars.

This suggests that a third party will be involved (another woman will bring you together) but bringing you together will not be easy and given the lack of any dignity of Mars in Venus' position, I'm not sure that you will find it very satisfactory.

So yes there is a possible relationship as lovers, but things will not go easily, at least in terms of getting together. I'm not sure that friendship will work out at all, your feelings don't seem to fit with that, though he has interest.

There's no evidence for open enemies - I'd expect a two way detriment or fall/detriment or fall/fall relationship between Venus and Mars.

niki frm india

hi dear..are you still taking requests?? if yes then plz add me to your list. can you please tell me that will i get engaged in the coming 3 months.

thanks a ton
god bless you