Horary Readings Round 5

Minderwiz

Reading for NamasteIndia

NamasteIndia said:
Hi Minderwiz,

Since you have helped me a lot already
You can read my question last or if you dont get time then not take it up

I just wanted to know whether i should pursue tarot reading as career or i was thinking of taking up a 9-5job in coming months which option seems better for me.

namaste

Despite the Tarot dimension, we are dealing with a straightforward career question and so the operative houses are tenth (the career) and the second (the income from the career).

The chart cast has Mercury ruling the Virgo Ascendant (you) and also ruling the tenth House of career (through Gemini). Venus rules the second House of material resources through Libra.

My problem is that I need separate significators for you and your possible career. I shall use the Moon as your significator, as it is a significator of both the female and the intuitive. Mercury will remain as significator for the career and Venus for your possible income.

The Moon is in the final degee of Sagittarius and is Peregrine. It is placed in the fourth House and is therefore angular (a strong placment) though it is waning and thus weakening in power.

Mercury is in even more parlous state being peregrine and in fall and detriment. The career is not strong and as Mercury is placed in the sixth and combust, even if you take it up you will find it difficult to get noticed. Venus however is high in essential dignity, but as the result of mutual receptions with Saturn and Mars. Mutual reception suggests that strength comes from relationships (friendships or patrongage) from others. Without these mutual receptions Venus would be Peregrine. However, Saturn is in exaltation in Libra, and placed in the second conjunct the cusp, so I think that some reasonable earnings can be made.

So we have a perculiar situation - if you pursue this career option, it is doubtful whether it will prove effective as a choice, unless you have a third party who will provide patronage - that could be directly or indirectly (such as providing an internet platform and supporting advertising). As there are two mutual receptions involved, that suggest two people, one would probably be a neighbour or someone living close to you' or a sibling (Mars rules the third) and the Moon is applying to a sextile with Mars, so this one should be easy to find. The other would be someone who sees Tarot as more entertainment (Saturn rules the fifth).

Lastly, The Moon is moving out of her sign very soon, and into Capricorn, the sign of her detriment. So even if you find such supporters, I doubt the situation will hold and things will get somewhat worse.

That really leaves the 9-5 job as the default option and one to be taken. That doesn't stop you continuing as a Tarot reader, it simply says that it is a very risky career choice for you.

Attachments

• NamasteIndia Horary 4.jpg
    NamasteIndia Horary 4.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 67

YDM42

Minderwiz said:
The chart was cast at the hour of Saturn and has Virgo rising, making Mercury ruler of the Ascendant. Both Mercury and Saturn have rulerships in the Air and Earth triplicities, so the chart is radical.

You are signified by Mercury, which is in detriment, fall and peregrine in Virgo - not strong at all - so you have little power to change things at the moment. Mercury is also low on accidental dignity being combust, in partile conjunction with the Sun and placed in the sixth House. Both combustion and placement in the sixth stress your former friend's 'refusal' to see you - you are out of sight as far as he is concerned.

The Pisces placement stresses the importance of the question to you, as Pisces is ruled by Jupiter, who in turn rules the Descendant - the seventh House of partners. So your first thoughts are of him. The planet in exaltation in Pisces is Venus, ruler of the ninth House of Dreams. You 'dream' (metaphorically) of a reunion.

So the chart perfectly describes your situation. What about him? He is signified by Jupiter, and Jupiter is placed in Aries, where it is the Fire triplicity ruler by night, it also has a mutual reception by rulership with Mars - so he has power to effect the situation - if he chooses. At the moment his focus is on himself, his material and spiritual needs.

Given that Mercury and Jupiter are inconjunct, there seems little chance of you coming together again, if left to him. I did think that there might be a chance of a third party bringing you both together in some way, as the Moon is applying to a square to Mercury and then will go on to trine Jupiter. However before the Moon squares Mercury it will square the Sun, thus prohibiting the aspect to Mercury.

I'm sorry but from the chart, I don't think that things will return to what they were in the foreseeable future.

At the moment his focus is on himself, his material and spiritual needs. This is true, however we have already begun to communicate and express affection towards one another, which is why this reading confuses me.

Can you help me understand how this reading could be possible with the relationship going along as it is? Maybe a few key words - like "if it was left to him" and the "relationship not being like it was before", ---before there were lots of arguments - but not right now- so I'm wondering how all this applies if it does. He is an Aries and I saw that bit ...I'm leo...so I see the sun bit--please help me understand what I'm missing.

Minderwiz

YDM42 said:
At the moment his focus is on himself, his material and spiritual needs. This is true, however we have already begun to communicate and express affection towards one another, which is why this reading confuses me.

I must admit that I am now also a little confused. The question gave me the impression that the relationship was having problems - given your use of the past tense. However I did misread 'Not we are not speaking' as 'Now we are not speaking' and you did use the word 'currently' which struck me as a little odd given the past tense of the description of the relationship.

YDM42 said:
Can you help me understand how this reading could be possible with the relationship going along as it is? Maybe a few key words - like "if it was left to him" and the "relationship not being like it was before", ---before there were lots of arguments - but not right now- so I'm wondering how all this applies if it does. He is an Aries and I saw that bit ...I'm leo...so I see the sun bit--please help me understand what I'm missing.

It seems I've run into the key rule for a horary reading - make sure you understand the question asked before you answer it. I though I had understood it but clearly I didn't answer the question that you had intended to ask.

Please PM me with some more background, especially on the situation as it is now and we can work out a revised question.

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:
Despite the Tarot dimension, we are dealing with a straightforward career question and so the operative houses are tenth (the career) and the second (the income from the career).

The chart cast has Mercury ruling the Virgo Ascendant (you) and also ruling the tenth House of career (through Gemini). Venus rules the second House of material resources through Libra.

My problem is that I need separate significators for you and your possible career. I shall use the Moon as your significator, as it is a significator of both the female and the intuitive. Mercury will remain as significator for the career and Venus for your possible income.

The Moon is in the final degee of Sagittarius and is Peregrine. It is placed in the fourth House and is therefore angular (a strong placment) though it is waning and thus weakening in power.

Mercury is in even more parlous state being peregrine and in fall and detriment. The career is not strong and as Mercury is placed in the sixth and combust, even if you take it up you will find it difficult to get noticed. Venus however is high in essential dignity, but as the result of mutual receptions with Saturn and Mars. Mutual reception suggests that strength comes from relationships (friendships or patrongage) from others. Without these mutual receptions Venus would be Peregrine. However, Saturn is in exaltation in Libra, and placed in the second conjunct the cusp, so I think that some reasonable earnings can be made.

So we have a perculiar situation - if you pursue this career option, it is doubtful whether it will prove effective as a choice, unless you have a third party who will provide patronage - that could be directly or indirectly (such as providing an internet platform and supporting advertising). As there are two mutual receptions involved, that suggest two people, one would probably be a neighbour or someone living close to you' or a sibling (Mars rules the third) and the Moon is applying to a sextile with Mars, so this one should be easy to find. The other would be someone who sees Tarot as more entertainment (Saturn rules the fifth).

Lastly, The Moon is moving out of her sign very soon, and into Capricorn, the sign of her detriment. So even if you find such supporters, I doubt the situation will hold and things will get somewhat worse.

That really leaves the 9-5 job as the default option and one to be taken. That doesn't stop you continuing as a Tarot reader, it simply says that it is a very risky career choice for you.

very true.. as you know people ususally look at fortune tellers with suspicion which i dont like
i usually read via reference its safer.
also without reference or support system i cant make it and due to my shy nature i dont want to read for strangers
so overall i feel that its a risky career path and 9-5 job is better and partime online tarot reading is good for me.
i could well relate with this reading
thank you so much

Minderwiz

Reading for Maria Tarot

Maria Tarot said:
Hi Minderwiz,
I would love one.

Is it posible to move from my house to another one? I'm selling my house in order to buy another one.
Thank you :)

I can't believe i'm the 4th yupiiiiiiiiiii

Following a couple of PMs it was established that Maria needs to sell her house first before she can buy another and that we are going to use a 6 month period to cover the sale of the current house

I tried to post this reading earlier today but had real problems trying to get it uploaded. So I hope that it works this time.

The chart has Leo rising, so you are signified by the Sun. The Sun is peregrine in Pisces, which indicates that you are not in a strong position - this could be a buyer's market. However, the Sun is in the Seventh House, a prime position, so you will be noticed.

The House is signified by Mars, ruler of the fourth House of buildings, land and estates. Mars is also in Pisces in the Seventh. Mars has no essential dignity of its own but does have a mutual reception with Jupiter by rulership and with Venus by exaltation. Given that Mas is also in the seventh, the House is nothing madly special but is in a prime location (from the point of view of both you and the buyer) and has facets which make it very attractive.

The potential buyer is signified by Saturn ruler of the seventh (other people in general and anyone that you have dealings with in particular). Saturn is in the third House in Libra, it's exaltation. As Saturn has more essential dignity than the Sun, the buyer has more power in this situation than you the seller, or would have but for the advantages that the house brings with it.

From the buyer's point of view the house is exactly where they want it to be, and they will be attracted to it because of it's special features. Mars (the House) is in the exaltation of Venus and Saturn (the buyer) is in the rulership of Venus - the house has a feature which is prized by the buyer. That feature is shown by Venus' role in the chart. Venus rules the third House of short journeys and the tenth House of employment. For the buyer it offers a convenient base for the journey to work, much better than their present location.

OK, the prospective buyer will like the house - it's just what they want but will they buy. Their resources are shown by the eighth House, and that is ruled by Jupiter. As we have seen Mars has a mutual reception with Jupiter - so the House and the buyer's money want to be friends - or better expressed, this House is at the right price for the buyer. Saturn is also in the terms of Jupiter - so the buyer will like the price.

Will he or she pay up? There is no aspect between the Sun and Saturn and Saturn is in the Fall of the Sun, so you might not take to this person at all. However there is a link between Saturn and the Sun - they have a relationship by antiscion, which is usually taken as the equivalent of a conjunction. That leads me to feel that an offer will be made and accepted within the period of six months.

I doubt things will actually run like clockwork but I do think the sale will go through and at a satisfactory price.

Attachments

• Maria Tarot Horary.jpg
    Maria Tarot Horary.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 65

Minderwiz

Reading for VenusRising

VenusRising said:
i hope i could get a reading.
does X like me in a romantic way? i am unsure how i feel.
mixed feelings from my part. we don't have any kind relationship, i see him once in a while.

Sorry for the delay, VenusRising but I have a Void of Course Moon. I'll try again tomorrow.

Minderwiz

Reading for VenusRising

Looks like this reading is not meant to be. The first version had Moon VOC, the second had 0 degrees of the sign rising (suggesting it is too early) and when I pushed for a third attempt, it would not post properly :)

The chart has Virgo rising so you are signified by Mercury. Mercury is in Detriment and Fall in Pisces and in the seventh. This usually suggests that you are looking for the romance and as a result are vulnerable. However Mercury has three debilities (it's also Peregrine) so you would be extremely vulnerable by raising the issue.

Jupiter rules the seventh and therefore signifies X. Jupiter is in Aries, where it has a mutual reception with Mars and also has some triplicity rulership in nocturnal charts. However Jupiter is in no dignity of Mercury and for the romance to have a good chance I would expect a mutual reception as a minimum.

I would also expect an aspect to be forming between Mercury and Jupiter, but there is not one at all, indeed there is a contrantiscion between the two planets and this is similar to an opposition (which would mean no positive outcome).

There is no promise in this horary and given the other failures to get a valid chart, I think that at best, it's much too early to give an indication and at worst the romance is not likely to happen. Give it a couple of months and ask again, if things are the same or better.

Attachments

• VenusRising Horary  3.jpg
    VenusRising Horary 3.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 68

VenusRising

thanks minderwiz. i am not shocked, he gave me the impression he was keen on me. but maybe he was only be friendly and nice! i wont say i want romance from him but i am attracted to him, hence me in the 7th i think. thanks for looking at this! thanks kindly.

Maria Tarot

feedback

Hi Minderwiz,
thank you for the horary reading :)
What a good new, be possible to sell the house, I'm trying to sell it out for some years.
I think the time is now, for enomerous reasons I need to sell this house to buy another in another place.
It will be great if they pay the price I'm asking right now, it will be bad for my plans if I'm forced to lower the price in order to sell.
let's see what will happen, I will keep you updated
thank you again

Minderwiz said:
Following a couple of PMs it was established that Maria needs to sell her house first before she can buy another and that we are going to use a 6 month period to cover the sale of the current house

I tried to post this reading earlier today but had real problems trying to get it uploaded. So I hope that it works this time.

The chart has Leo rising, so you are signified by the Sun. The Sun is peregrine in Pisces, which indicates that you are not in a strong position - this could be a buyer's market. However, the Sun is in the Seventh House, a prime position, so you will be noticed.

The House is signified by Mars, ruler of the fourth House of buildings, land and estates. Mars is also in Pisces in the Seventh. Mars has no essential dignity of its own but does have a mutual reception with Jupiter by rulership and with Venus by exaltation. Given that Mas is also in the seventh, the House is nothing madly special but is in a prime location (from the point of view of both you and the buyer) and has facets which make it very attractive.

The potential buyer is signified by Saturn ruler of the seventh (other people in general and anyone that you have dealings with in particular). Saturn is in the third House in Libra, it's exaltation. As Saturn has more essential dignity than the Sun, the buyer has more power in this situation than you the seller, or would have but for the advantages that the house brings with it.

From the buyer's point of view the house is exactly where they want it to be, and they will be attracted to it because of it's special features. Mars (the House) is in the exaltation of Venus and Saturn (the buyer) is in the rulership of Venus - the house has a feature which is prized by the buyer. That feature is shown by Venus' role in the chart. Venus rules the third House of short journeys and the tenth House of employment. For the buyer it offers a convenient base for the journey to work, much better than their present location.

OK, the prospective buyer will like the house - it's just what they want but will they buy. Their resources are shown by the eighth House, and that is ruled by Jupiter. As we have seen Mars has a mutual reception with Jupiter - so the House and the buyer's money want to be friends - or better expressed, this House is at the right price for the buyer. Saturn is also in the terms of Jupiter - so the buyer will like the price.

Will he or she pay up? There is no aspect between the Sun and Saturn and Saturn is in the Fall of the Sun, so you might not take to this person at all. However there is a link between Saturn and the Sun - they have a relationship by antiscion, which is usually taken as the equivalent of a conjunction. That leads me to feel that an offer will be made and accepted within the period of six months.

I doubt things will actually run like clockwork but I do think the sale will go through and at a satisfactory price.