Aries

KMilliron

Okay, I get that. Haha, I have lots of things to go and google now. Thanks a lot Minderwiz :D

LovelyMissAries

KMilliron said:
Not exactly "fluent" in astrology speak, but I had a question, figured you kind folks might be able to help.

Aries is my sun sign, and I did one of the atrsolabe charts (the free kind, I'm cheap) and I got quite a few aries. Sun mercury and venus. Just wondering if there's any major significance in that.

Just curious as to what it may mean.
Much thanks
-KM

Omg, is there ever!!! Forgive my enthusiasm. I, too, have a triple threat in Aries. Same planets as well. What I've started learning about astrology is the planet is the "stage" so to speak, and the sign is how it acts. So to make a long interpretation short - you're a passionate, straightforward person. A lot of people assume your chart defines your personality, etc. but really it's a blueprint of oppurtunities should your aspects be activated by transits and/or others influence. Keeping in mind all the while you're still exercising your own freedom. :) as well.

FaireMaiden

What I've started learning about astrology is the planet is the "stage" so to speak, and the sign is how it acts.
Just to throw my two-cents in about your analogy, *s*

The Planets are the actors who bring with them all that they rule

The Signs are the way in which the actors have been directed to express their roles

The Houses are the various stages where the 'play' takes place

The Aspects are the dramatic tensions that reveal the basis, or essential point, of the play

Hope this helps!