Recommend a spread

Damian

Hi, I am making efforts to reconcile with my ex. However I don't see any results. I see she's putting messages in social networking sites to another guy I suspect is her cousin. I want to know whether she is in another relationship and whether she's testing me and I should keep contacting her.

I suspect she's in another relationship. However I'd like to confirm it with the cards.

Grizabella

Well, you don't need someone else's spread to find out what you want to know. Just make up your own. You could ask what signs you'll see if she is and put down three cards or what signs you'll see if she isn't and put down another three cards.

But the quickest and easiest way to find out would just be to ask her, wouldn't it?

Damian

But the quickest and easiest way to find out would just be to ask her, wouldn't it?

I asked her but she told me she wasn't in any relationship. However I saw her twitter and she puts to him "my love" messages. I have asked the question of the signs if she is in another relationship and well... king of pentacles reversed, hanged man and justice reversed makes it a little clear. I am tangled up but with hopes, I must see life is unfair and there's practicality into this, not love.

Some days ago I made some relationship spreads found in this forum. I was surprised that in the outcome of my actions a straight world was shown and in her side the 3 of cups. Just having fun, that's how she is I believe. I also saw the Hermit and the 5 of swords. I think I'm fooling myself having hopes into this. I only have a month of practice reading cards. Thank you very much for your insight Grizabella.

nisaba

There is a spreads forum.

If she's not interested, why not do a reading on how you can heal, rather than on what she's doing? If she doesn't want to involve you in her life, knowing about it isn't going to help. Healing will.