Favorite Podcasts?

3ill.yazi

I would like to get recommendations from people about their favorite tarot related podcasts. I know there are some YouTube channels out there, but I don't quite have the schedule that allows for watching video, while audio is great for commute and chore time.

Loboazul

Some head ups for Tarot podcasts

Hello there.

I currently go to the gym two or three times a week and there's where I listen to podcasts on general esoteric/ occult stuff.

Strictly speaking about the cards, I can recommend you the Tarot Connection, whose sound quality and topics are quite interesting.
The Tarot of the Ipod is a basic release on all the basic meanings of cards. Doesn't say anything new, but it is good for extra insights.

The Learning to Read the Tarot program is another basic podcast which gives you basic symbolism for cards.

The New Age Spirituality podcasts also have included this topic among their recordings, but not much.

For insights on general foreseeing, I usually listen to Theatre of the Mind, where, by the way, they have had several interviews with William Buhlman; one of my heroes.

Some other I'm still discovering:
Tarot-to-Go Radio.
The Psychic Coffee Shop.

If you use Itunes, you'll find all of them for free.

I hope I have helped you. Probably I haven't given you anyone which you did not know before.

ann823

Dusty White has a lot of good podcasts on his site, all free.

Shade

I sure do love that Tarot Visions show - I hear they have another episode coming out very soon *This concludes the evening's shameless plug* ;-)

3ill.yazi

Thanks, Shade! I was hoping there was one in current production. Many of these seem to be no longer updating.

Shade

Episode 3 will be ready any day now.

One of the best out there is the Beyond Worlds Tarot Tribe podcast.

3ill.yazi

Thanks everybody I am really enjoying the dusty white and beyond the worlds Podcasts. Tarot connection seemed really good, wish it was still in production

CornissMagorniss

Big Fan Of Beyond Worlds

I learned so much from this show, and it continues to excite me. Their "Intensives" series is still moving forward, and they post visuals from different decks on line. I get a lot out of the fact that the show is an interactive forum, with multiple points of view. I found I learned a great deal without even realizing it was happening. I agree that listening is an easy format for absorbing information when the you don't have the free time to go to a class or read.