Personal Destiny Spread

Barleywine

I was sure I had posted this before, but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, I have a "new and improved" version. It's another one of my "situational awareness and developmental insight" spreads with a heftier psychological component. I needed a simpler spread than the Celtic Cross that would fit more comfortably into my half-hour time slot for professional readings. I had already stripped the CC down to focus on environmental development by eliminating most of the "past/present/future" timeline portion and the "hopes/fears" stuff, so all I did was put more of a "querent-focused" core in it that sitters would hopefully relate to better. I used it this past weekend for a series of public readings and it played very well, meeting all of my objectives. Afterward, I got thinking about how to add a "higher order of understanding" to it, and created optional "quint card" positions - specifically, Spirit and Ego - derived from the main "self-awareness" axes of the spread.

Attachments

• Parsifal's Bow Improved.pdf
    32.4 KB · Views: 929

mercuryempress

I was sure I had posted this before, but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, I have a "new and improved" version. It's another one of my "situational awareness and developmental insight" spreads with a heftier psychological component. I needed a simpler spread than the Celtic Cross that would fit more comfortably into my half-hour time slot for professional readings. I had already stripped the CC down to focus on environmental development by eliminating most of the "past/present/future" timeline portion and the "hopes/fears" stuff, so all I did was put more of a "querent-focused" core in it that sitters would hopefully relate to better. I used it this past weekend for a series of public readings and it played very well, meeting all of my objectives. Afterward, I got thinking about how to add a "higher order of understanding" to it, and created optional "quint card" positions - specifically, Spirit and Ego - derived from the main "self-awareness" axes of the spread.

Thanks for an alternative to the C.C spread

rylla

I tried this spread and it worked just beautifully; I was quite impressed how the positions are interconnected and how well the spread worked as a whole. It's one of the best spreads I've seen in a long time. I gave it 3 *** (maximum) in my tarot spreads journal :) Thanks so much for sharing it Barleywine.

barefootlife

Ooh, I like this a lot. It's thorough but much easier reading than the CC. Into the notebook it goes!