UFO? What is Waving Green behind the Page of Swords

lucifall

Looking to the page of Swords, I always Thought his hair was waving behind him.

Giving it a closer look, the "hair" ( behind) is greenish?
Is this a hint to the relation to Earth? (Page-Earth)

Also,the Page of Swords is the Only card of the Court cards which wears nothing on the Head.
His Head-Chakra is Free,and touchable from above,the Page Studying hard to be a Knight. The Pages of the other elements do the same thing, but they wair Head-dresses in a kind which is a buffer against the powers above.
Why his head is FREE?

What "the heck" is the green UFO Behind PoS, which always was hair, for me, before?

I am wondering and wandering,

Lucifall

Abrac

It's amazing how you can look at something a million times and never really see it. I've always thought it was hair too but now I don't know what the heck it is.

Cerulean

The tale of the hair whipping the wind!

http://ftp.fortunaty.net/text/sacred-texts/tarot/pkt/pktswpa.htm

A lithe, active figure holds a sword upright in both hands, while in the act of swift walking. He is passing over rugged land, and about his way the clouds are collocated wildly. He is alert and lithe, looking this way and that, as if an expected enemy might appear at any moment.

Divinatory Meanings: Authority, overseeing, secret service, vigilance, spying, examination, and the qualities thereto belonging. Reversed: More evil side of these qualities; what is unforeseen, unprepared state; sickness is also intimated.
--------------------------------------------------------

Interesting to think of this visual emphasis for 'fast action'! And of course I didn't really notice before!

Really a very active figure when one looks at the picture as having breezes and wind...and now I think of how fast one has to really walk/stride/almost run to have so much flying locks whipping around their head...

Very nice observations!

Cerulean

Debra

I think that's his hair. If he had a hat, it's blown away.

Metafizzypop

Looks to me like his hair is tied in a ponytail with a green ribbon.

lucifall

green UFO on page of Swords

Metafizzypop said:
Looks to me like his hair is tied in a ponytail with a green ribbon.

When you look carefull to the structure of the greenish "hair" you can note it is completely different of hair. The whole greenish thing is of a different structure.

Is there something coming in his head....
a unidentified object send by the 10 birds of Malkkuth above?

Why it looks like a Three-legged Octopussy?
The Page of Sword,is the studying one in the Airy world. "Head-Free", as Only one in the Court-Cards.
Studying in the World of Thinking, With NO head-dress:

so all thoughts are coming free in mind....

Three legs of the octopus, as all thoughts have a threefold input...
Right-Wrong-and their Middle;
Male-Female and the Androgyn,
Dark-Light and the Twilight Zone.

No Hats,Crowns and whatever head-dress allowed.

Thoughts and Ideas of the Page of Swords are as free as The Fool his Feather....Free to go also in Death and Revive in Rebirth,

Indeed Every obstacle on the Head will be Blown away by the Quickness of Free Thoughts....

Abrac

I'm leaning toward agreeing with Metafizzypop. The ponytail may actually be too short to see.

Wild West Barbie

The Windblown hair

The page in my RWS deck has a windblown pony-tail, not green at all. However, I have a pic of the page of Swords in a note book in which the flowing pony-tail is actually greenish. How strange! The card conveys a sense of freshness & breeziness to me. The sprightly figure may or may not be walking fast, but the wind blows the tree branches as well as his hair. No aliens here.

Golden Moon

Highlights maybe:D?

Mitzy

Obviously he had his hair highlighted and went swimming in a chlorinated pool.