9 pentacles "caracol col-col, saca los cuernos al sol"

ArcanoMáximo

Hi every body, first i wanna say hello for all of you, i'm from Montevideo(Uruguay) so i ask excuses for my english. Just today i've discover a beatiful thing in the 9 pents: in the floor it is a "caracol"(i don't know how you say it in english), the bug whith his house in his back and i realize now how he translate the sense of this arcanum, by his work, patience, quiet but safe walk, i never let of be sourprised by the Pixie deck!!!What do you think, am I rigth in this? After discovery this i have songed all the day a simple children song that in spanish said: caracol col col, saca los cuernos al sol, que te vienen a buscar...." Do you know it there?

Fulgour

¡El nombre del halcón es José!

"Para Que Un Caracol Saque Los Cuernos"

Caracol, col, col,
saca los cuernos al sol,
que tu padre y tu madre,
también los sacó

Caracol, col, col,
saca los cuernos al sol,
que si no te mataré
con la vara de José

"So that a Caracol Serve the Horns"

Caracol, col, col,
removes the horns to the sun,
that your father and your mother,
also removed

Caracol, col, col
to them, removes the horns to the sun,
that if I will not kill to you
with the twig of Jose

ArcanoMáximo

The name is "Snail" and it's much more !!!

thanks very much for read ! And with the transcription of the lyric Fulgour gave us i was asking me again about how nothing is coincidence really, because how you can see it says "saca los cuernos ( antenaes? sintonicing? the Devil's horns? ) al Sol "( arcano XIX ???)..." que tu madre y tu padre también los sacó ( the Empress & Emperor removing theirs horns to the Sun??? )...que si no te mataré ( Death-XIII?) con la vara ( the twig-wand of José- wich arcanum may be José, cuz wands i think they can be a lot, you know, but Jose: may be the Magician or the Hermit, Justice or Death Her- self ???...) What amusement!!! You know: the Universe has many Ways!!!
Thanks Rota for the links too, I've enjoyed that posts!!! Was not a surprise, i must confesse, you already noted my point!!! You all there are very smarts!!!

firemaiden

Welcome ArcanoMaximo, thank you for singing us this charming little song. You are talking about the little snail, are you not? It is interesting, I never thought of the antenae as horns before -- but that makes an interesting point in this card.

I think Fulgour's translation sounds like it was done by google . I think we can do better than that!

Rosanne

Caracol sounds better than Snail!!

Welcome ArcanoMaximo to the Forum. I am glad you like Pixie's Cards. I thought the snail that inspired you, spoke of having everything you need, but a warning from the Falcon (Bird) was that also could be taken away. New ideas on every card you look at, with this deck. I like the idea that the horns move towards the Sun-I did not know that. ~Regards Rosanne

ArcanoMáximo

JOsé the falcon?

may be so then? God, it is magic and real !. If you are the "caracol" you must be on guard(with your antenaes in the Sun-without doubts, strong and and with clever objectives,knowing about the danger but that can't stop you, this is not the pilosophy of the 9 pentacles?But, what if you are the falcon and you also need feed for you and you children?!!!That it's also true or not?That all is about the moment of the cacerie(?) or like Carlos Castaneda Said in the voice of the old Don Juan Matos:the ways of the hunter or the warrior...
There is a very old tale in Africa that says :

"Todas las mañanas en Africa despierta una Gacela. Sabe que deberá correr más rápido que la Cheeta si quiere mantener su Vida.
Todas las mañanas en Africa despierta una Cheeta, sabe que deberá correr más rápido que la Gacela si quiere mantener Vida.
No importa si tu eres Cheeta y yo Gacela, lo que importa es que mañana al despuntar el Sol es mejor que estemos corriendo!!!...

Now i'll intent translate:

" Every moorning in Africa wakes up a Gacela. She knows already that must run faster than the Cheeta if she wanna keep on her Life.
Every moorning in Africa wake up a Cheeta. She already knows that she must run faster than the Gacela if she wanna keep on her Life.
Does'nt mind if you are a Cheeta or me a Gacela. What it's mind is that tomorrow moorning when the Sun araise is better we keep on running !!!..."

So is Life, if you not agree , then ask to the 9 pentacles' Lady...

AM*

ArcanoMáximo

the "caracol"(snail) is in The Death card too?

I have ever thought about the form in the floor of The Death card as a spiral ( i guess there is a thread about it) but in a reading i have done reciently i start to think may be a " caracol " form too. Migth be Pamela has wanted to make a link with the 9 pentacles situation? Here the falcon has heaten the snail and already his form lies down in the floor? The 9 pents. lady in some ways is like the Emperor, the Hierophant and The Force lady, characters with some evolution of their power, but so little for the Death Knigth. The only character that is facing the death with out fear is the child when would be less powerful. Perhaps its power reside exactly in its innocence!!!
AM*

Fulgour

ArcanoMáximo

Fas-ci-na-ting

Fulgour:thank you for the links! Like always you are so clever! and helping a lot!