Attachments

• 17158876_1433731486666620_6544616366337792050_o.jpg
    17158876_1433731486666620_6544616366337792050_o.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 520

Gwynydd

I think it's beautiful!

FLizarraga

For all who posted pics, thank you!

Hmm... the Lovers card shows a woman and a lion -- that's... different...

Hmm. That's visually confusing. I don't mind the idea, and the card is indeed beautiful, but it just looks too much like Strength to me.

RiverRunsDeep

What a gorgeous deck! I love the dreamy quality of the artwork. As for the Lovers card, it has the traditional woman and lion of "Strength", yet it is obvious the woman is not using any effort or trying to overcome anything. Rather, she is at peace and has made her decision. Plus, the two columns speak of balance and decision. Looking forward to this one.

EightWands

More pics

That's disappointing. Lovers card does indeed look too much like Strength. Lovers card is my go-to in any deck, to decide if I want to purchase it or not. This kind of ruined it for me. :(

Gwynydd

I think it's still the strength card re named love. Not lovers. Saying that love is the best approach as opposed to brute force.

G6

I think it's still the strength card re named love. Not lovers. Saying that love is the best approach as opposed to brute force.

Traditionally number 6 (see top of pictured card) is the Lovers card. To me it looks like the Strength card imagery.

BodhiSeed

For all who posted pics, thank you!

Hmm... the Lovers card shows a woman and a lion -- that's... different...

That is odd. I wonder if the creator is trying to show self-love (shadow sides and all)?

Gwynydd

Traditionally number 6 (see top of pictured card) is the Lovers card. To me it looks like the Strength card imagery.

Oh, you're right! That's weird! Is this a bestiality situation? 😂