Marirowana

My vote.

A1 - standard tarot size
B2 - with borders
C1 - numbered majors
D2 - added by annabel
E2 - bottom
F1 - yes

Don't forget to click on those answers in the poll as well! (They don't show up in the poll results yet)

baylys

Don't forget to click on those answers in the poll as well! (They don't show up in the poll results yet)

I can't. I am using the app (no computer for a while) and polls don't show up.

Gulliver

I looked at the names and now we have 3 users who voted but didn't choose a card yet. So, please do choose a card:

danieljuk
rylla
ZKEI

or we have to substract your votings.

I remember danieljuk said that he would like to create a card.

Lillie

I voted no for the last one

tarotbear

I guess no one wants this deck to be poker or bridge sized ... })

Flames

I'm not that happy with the idea of it being sold on the open market...

The idea I was thinking of is quite personal (theme, our personal understanding of the card (or something like))
And I don't know if I'd want my name atatched to it in 5 years time or whatever.

Or can I use a pseydonym thingy????

Like no mention of Lille at all???

Or must I do just another rendering of the usual grim reaper instead?

Hi Lillie,
Your concerns are better brought up here - http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=224421&page=20 - in case you weren't aware. We want to keep this thread strictly for voting. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Best,
Flames

Flames

PLEASE READ - UPDATE

HI EVERYONE!

Okay....Annabel has started a thread for artwork specifications and technical questions.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=224681

The link will also be noted in the first post of each thread once Gulliver is online.

Happy Creating!!

:)

tarotbear

Then the sales issue should have been included in the poll. It makes a HUGE difference to several members.

Post #1:
F - do we want to print the deck?:
F1 yes
F2 no

If the deck gets printed QED it must be for sale - some way, shape, or form?

gregory

Post #1:

If the deck gets printed QED it must be for sale - some way, shape, or form?
OR free- but I realise that's not possible. BUT - in the other collaborative decks I have been a part of, ONLY participants are eligible to buy copies; we get a quote and then effectively split the costs between us. That was what I thought was meant when printing was first brought up. For sale anywhere else - just to AT members or to the public is a whole different ball game.