Translation from French to English of the original Belline Oracle LWB

Padma

Pic 12: The press (reviews), and the book by the seer Belline.

Sunday paper (2 August, 1959)

"Mr. Belline exposes us to, with a modesty we can only believe is sincere, and with a certainty that we would be ungracious to challenge, this gift of seeing which sustains him."

The Aurora (11 November, 1959)

"A famous seer shares his experiences

"After having foreseen Eisenhower's illness, the Franco/Anglo landing at Suez, the events taking place in Budapest, the events and the results of the match for world championship between Cohen-D'Agata, here is material to make you rethink any idea that seers are able charlatans. There are certainly a share of seers that are like that, but Belline, the author of these accurate and shocking predictions, is not among them.

In a simple book, and using conversational tone, the author relates how he one day had a sudden awakening to his incredible ability to see and predict; he was among those most surprised by this event. He then speaks of the chain of events that led him to become a famous diviner and contemporary master adept. Belline does not seek to convince you. In recalling certain incontestable readings and proofs, he then allows the reader to come to his own conclusions."

- JC

Sport and Life (July 1959)

"A passionate book."

Ici Paris (9 June 1959)

"A most moving document."

La Presse (30 June 1959)

"An informative yet troubling document, and a proof of experience."

Cine Revue (12 June 1959)

"An impassioned book."

France-Sunday (12 June 1959)

"The 21st of January, 1959, he wrote in this paper: "The Russians will achieve the first moon landing. The moon suffers from occasional semi-explosions, which are without force due to gravity. The first missiles to land on the moon will explode".

"Belline has many such experiences to relate. Moreover, he has done so, most luxuriously and most eloquently, in a book entitled "How I became a seer". In this book, he discusses how he became a seer, and his first visions and successes, and how he became a celebrity".

End of book.

Padma

attachments

Had to remove PDF pics, maybe Aster Breo can supply them...sorry! Short on memory on my lap top.

Padma

Attachments continued

Further attachments had to be removed - maybe Aster Breo can supply them...sorry! Short on memory on my lap top.

Padma

Attachements end

Further attachments had to be removed - maybe Aster Breo can supply them...sorry! Short on memory on my lap top.

Freddie

Well done!!! Thank you very much for all of your hard work on this. I have found that there us always something new to be learned when studying these older French Tarot/Cartomancie instruction books.

Thanks for this,

Freddie

maybelle

Great work!! Thanks for your time and effort for those of us wanting to know more about this (sadly) under appreciated deck.

I hope other resources come up soon! :)

Padma

No problem, Freddie and Maybelle - I am so glad that this was helpful :) Thanks or letting me know! Also, thanks are due to Aster Breo, who asked me to undertake the project!

Vanchica

Thanks for this! I am keenly interested in the Belline and have been waiting for a book in English that is supposed to be published this month through Amazon (so said someone on another forum), so this is great!!! I ordered the deck from AMazon a while back and love the cards!! I am also a Lenormand nut and the cards are linked :)

Cheers!