olympus cards? set -anyone familiar with them?

MizGrace

so, I must stop myself buying but, I found a set of these lovely cards called olympus oracle. I am puzzled but enchanted by them. They are in a plastic cassette box and the cards are nice and large. Murray hope. I dont know if they are valuable at all im not bothered really as, they are pretty neat and I want to work with them another challenge
to behold. I paid 3.00 I dont imagine they are valuable at all. just nice looking cards
anyone work with these on a regular basis or has in the past? do you enjoy them and are they easy to read with?
thank you

Grace

EmpressArwen

Do you have any pics? I cant find any card images online.

EmpressArwen

Interesting! Thanks for the pic!

MizGrace

yes its that deck so anyone use it? or know about it? familiar with it?

thanks

PathWalker

I have it and have used it. It only serves me for certain types of reading, and so I don't use it often, but I have a particular interest in Greek mythology so I keep it.
I take it yours haven't arrived yet? let us know how you find them once you've got them to work with.

All the best
pathWalker

MizGrace

They have arrived and I need to open the pack to check them not had time yet. I was surprised how large the box is and thought I must find somewhere to put the box! I expected it to be smaller you certainly cant miss where you store them :)
Ill give them a try in a few days and post my findings thanks