Le Tarot Tournant (Bill's Tarot)

ahclem

Well, despite my plan to open my package promptly at 12:01 AM, I crashed shortly after 11:00 last night, which meant I awoke this morning to this astonishing and delightful work of art.

Thank you so very much!

I now await with great expectation the opportunity to purchase the Book/Box version.

I hope you have the happiest of birthdays!

m

gregory

I live in high anticipation of the one I can buy - depending which I can afford at the time !

OnePotato

Well, despite my plan to open my package promptly at 12:01 AM, I crashed shortly after 11:00 last night, which meant I awoke this morning to this astonishing and delightful work of art.

Thank you so very much!

I now await with great expectation the opportunity to purchase the Book/Box version.

I hope you have the happiest of birthdays!

m

Thank you Ahclem!
I hope you enjoy it.
We pulled the website together in three days. I crashed last night too.
Happy Spring!

nicky

The facesssssssss I can't handle how much I love them - the eyes are just amazing.
I am so thrilled xoxoxox

prudence

The facesssssssss I can't handle how much I love them - the eyes are just amazing.
I am so thrilled xoxoxox

I know, they are so expressive. I also adore the horses, and the pips may be the most beautiful pips I've ever seen. The colors are just so gorgeous and how some of them go from dark to light and back to dark again, throughout the suits. They're very moody.

daphne

When can we, the not-in-time to the party folks, get this wonderful deck?

All these raving reviews just make me be more impatient. I envy you, lucky owners! :)

gregory

Are you accepting reservations ? I WILL not miss this; I was gifted a single card a while ago - and I treasure it.

OnePotato

I am so thrilled xoxoxox

Thanks Nicky!
They love you too!

truelighth

I only have one thing to say... no, make that two:

OMG!!! It is gorgeous!!!

And when can I order one :-D