Does Morgan Le Fay appear in either of Froud's Faery Oracles?

MysticOracle13

I was looking at the Good Faeries/ Faeries book today at Barnes & Noble, and saw that Morgan/ Morgana le fay is in the book. I read that the oracle is supposed have art taken from the book wo I was hoping maybe she found her way into either of the two oracles. She's one of my all time favorite mythological characters....High priestess, Goddess, Sorceress... love her!

autumn star

MysticOracle13 said:
I was looking at the Good Faeries/ Faeries book today at Barnes & Noble, and saw that Morgan/ Morgana le fay is in the book. I read that the oracle is supposed have art taken from the book wo I was hoping maybe she found her way into either of the two oracles. She's one of my all time favorite mythological characters....High priestess, Goddess, Sorceress... love her!

I have both of these oracles and haven't seen her in any of the cards. She is in the Fairy Ring Oracle by Anna Franklin and Oracle of the Dragonfae by Lucy Cavendish. I love Morgan Le Fay too and always look out for her in decks. She is also in The Moon card of the Legend the Arthurian tarot deck if that's of any help :)

lark

She is the 5 of Hearts in the Playing Card Oracles.

MysticOracle13

Thanks so much! I have The Legends Arthurian Tarot & The Playing card Oracles....love them! The Dragonfae Oracle & Fairy Ring Oracle....do you like them? I looked at the Dragonfae..looks nice....don't know much about the Fairy Ring Oracle though...do they make her evil? Sometimes she has this evil incarnation that I don't really like.

autumn star

MysticOracle13 said:
Thanks so much! I have The Legends Arthurian Tarot & The Playing card Oracles....love them! The Dragonfae Oracle & Fairy Ring Oracle....do you like them? I looked at the Dragonfae..looks nice....don't know much about the Fairy Ring Oracle though...do they make her evil? Sometimes she has this evil incarnation that I don't really like.

I really like the Fairy Ring oracle - one of my favorite oracles, and no they don't make her out to be evil. If you do a search there are a few threads on it in the oracle decks section of the forum. I probably prefer the Fairy Ring Oracle too the Oracle of the Dragonfae and I find it easier to read with and use it more often. In the Oracle of the Dragonfae one of the cards is of Nimue, I have read some of Lucy Cavendish's books and she seems to really like the Arhturian Legends too. I might have to get the playing card oracle now! Hope that helps :)