Soul Cards please help

Thoughtful

I like that you feel comfortable with the 'rose' card, and yes they do rely on your intuiton very much so.

For this card l would see the colour brown first. Does it give a feeling of gloom, comfort, grounding etc. (You see comfort).

Where is the figure sat (you see a cave) again is the cave a lonely place, a comfortable place etc.

What do you see to the right of the figure. Is it spiritual light coming in, is there a waterfall, are there crystals growing or flowers.

What does a rose mean to you personally, is the figure looking at it with a feeling of love, tenderness or a ' can you help me', do l need to help someone etc.

Is the figure cross legged meditating or is she trying to balance herself.

These are how l would look at these cards whilst meditating and see how it
all fits for me personally, its looking at every nuance in each card.

We may see the details the same, or not, but the individual summary would be quite different to anothers feelings and intuition.

Hope you can now begin to clarify the 'rose card'. All the cards are personal to each one of us, they can be very deep but thats the point of being Soul cards, they allow you to reach that inner self of knowingness.

Thats my two pennys worth !!!!!

Thoughtful

Hi Lady G.
Been looking at the card you mention 'face and 3 fish'.

If you see this card as Jesus than that is right for you. Jesus was betrayed in life hence the sadness in the eyes. He came to teach us spiritual lessons, because we were, and, are going in all directions (the fish).

Three fish do they represent Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
One fish is transparent over the lips, does it mean everyone has the right to hear and see spiritual truths.

What in this context does this card mean in your life if you drew it?

Because these cards work at a Soul level and very individually, my interpretation and summary would be different to yours, so l would never put a meaning here, but l can put some sort of pointers for you to get you started on the card. and have fun with

Oh, and have fun with second edition they are lovely.

Tarot by G

Oh thoughtful thank you for that. See I love hearing other people's thoughts. I am going to pull these out again tomorrow :)

Thoughtful

Your welcome Lady G. and l would be very interested to hear how you get on with cards.

Emily

Thank you for looking at the rose card too - you made me see things I wasn't seeing before. :)

Thoughtful

Your welcome Emily and l hope that what you see for yourself helps you.

Tarot by G

Thoughtful and Emily

Tell me how you would see this card number 13 soul 1

It is of a lady holding onto a really long weird tree thing. Is she in a cave? She seems so unhappy? It not a nice card. what does that mean for me.

The first card I picked was number 60 soul 1 and its just gorgeous it reminds me of myself and my little girl. Happy, nurturing and motherly. Its such a me card.

Thoughts? Id love to hear.

Thoughtful

Lady G l can see how you feel about card 60 did you notice the colours? especially the purple around the child. Purple represents psychic gifts, creativity, balance. The Gold colour also represents healing, raised spirituality and power, l will leave you to ponder on that.
I personally do not see card 13 as an unhappy woman, she does have a slight smile. Is this your state of mind at the moment. Is something worrying you

As these cards are so personal to the person who selects them, again l can only give pointers as to what to notice and then see if it resonates with you.

Here goes!!

The woman stands with a tree that is changing from a sapling into a tall straight mature tree, reaching for the heavens.
The colour brown is around her, could be a cave, could be it means nature, grounding, one hand points to the ground (earth). Is this lady beginning to realise that there is more to her life than material earthly things.
Is the lady just realising that if she holds on to her inner knowledge ( i.e. the tree of life she is seen holding) she can reach and obtain whatever it is she seeks spiritually.

I see the woman as mature ready to learn and willing to pass that wisdom on.

The blues and golds in the picture represent communication, feeling, healing, power and abundance. Above those colours there is white, the spiritual realms she now aspires to.

See how this all sits with you Lady G.

Tarot by G

Ohhhh thoughtful see I could NOT do that. You are able to dig so deep. How long have you been connected with these cards? I might need time.

Yes the card does resonate with me but I didn't see it:( I have been worried about something.

Thoughtful

Bless you, as you are worrying about something maybe this card is pointing you to look at this in a spiritual way.

I have had the cards quite some time, but l don't use them that regularly, l have a small development group and find them very useful for that.

You will get your own meanings in time. Look at every detail, colour, and feelings you get from the card. They can be used to give readings for others in a deep way. They are very different to Tarot. The Soul cards generally get to the root of a problem, of where a person is in their life, they gently advise.

I am quite happy to help you further if you need. It could be a quite an adventure!!