Piatnik Gypsy Decks partner(s)

Sword King

I admit to having a major outbreak of cartomania at the moment - I think after years of decoding abstract tarot messages, the directness of Lenormand and other 'fortune telling' card systems is really appealing to me.

I have several Sybillas on order, but while I'm waiting for their arrival, I'd like to get a partner or small group going (pending interest) to study the Vienese gypsy fortune telling decks by Piatnik that are all very similar. They are:

1) Art Deco Fortune Telling Cards
2) Biedermeier Aufschlagkarten, and
3) Zigeuner Wahrsagekarten

They have similarities to Sybillas, yet are removed enough from tarot, Lenormand. and modern oracle traditions to warrant their own little nook; I can't see participating in the Genral Oracle Study threads here with their relatively practical and often externally focused messages.

Anyone who has one or all of these - and who would be interested in exchanging readings and comparing card studies - let me know! If there's no interest, I'll probably just create a daily draw thread and spam that. :)

I look forward to hearing from you, or - alternately - watching this thread go idle and having fun by myself. :p

Caristia

I have the Zigeuner Wahrsagekarten and the nearly identical Cigany Kartya. I'd be interested in studying these decks, but I'm not sure I'm up for exchanging readings yet. I'm still pretty clueless as to how to interpret the cards.