Discussion: Archangel Oracle

Logiatrix

This is the thread where you can post all of your insights, experiences and questions about the Archangel Oracle Cards...
:angel:

rcb30872

It has been awhile since I have used this deck, but it really is a nice deck!

I am going to do what I have done with Healing with the Fairies discussion thread. The one card I have chosen is:

Patience
Archangel Jophiel: "Your dreams are blooming more rapidly than you realise. Still, they need nurturing and patience."

This card is a really nice card, her you have Archangel Jophiel in a garden watering the plants with a watering can. Since this garden has flowers, then this could indicate that you are starting to see that your efforts have come to some sort of realisation. But as she is watering the garden, then this indicates that you still need to "tend to your garden", make sure that you put in the necessary time, care and attention to make sure that it will continue to flourish. As it is a garden and people like to sit out in their gardens and enjoy the beauty of nature wha tis growing in your garden, plaus all the things that you find in your garden, such as birds, butterflies and all of that sort of thing, then this means that while you are putting in the necessary work into something, make sure you spend time to appreciate, and enjoy the beauty of your creation.

In other words, while looking forward in regards to your dreams, don't forget to notice other things, as well as what is being created in the current moment. Have gratitude for all the things in your life, however small they are. Not only will this help you with your frame of mind, but the more you show gratitude for what you already have, however small it is, the more likely you are to receive more, as in abundance.

:love:

Bec

rcb30872

Prosperity
Archangel Ariel: "Your material needs are provided as you follow your intuition and manifest your dreams into reality"

This means that you need to be open to receive either through brilliant ideas and new opportunities. This means that you can have what you truly desire. This means that whatever your highest drams are they will be manifested and brought into reality if you allow to receive nay help and guidance that comes your way. To make these dreams come true you need to capitalise on these new ideas and opportunities, in other words act on them so that you can co-create your manifestation.

By receiving this help, guidance, ideas and opportunities, not only would you be able to benefit from this, but others would to, as you would use this to help others. Also, what is needed is for you to release, or at least deal and challenge, your self-doubts, fears and worries so that your dream will be manifested or brought into reality. What is needed to be open to receive these new ideas and new opportunities and for you to act on them so that your highest dreams can come true.

As a result of this, you would feel happier and more fulfilled. You will have great passion because you will be doing what you truly desire to. When that happens you are more likely to use whatever talents, skills and abilities you have in the most effective and productive way. By allowing yourself to receive, you will be able to give to others. The more you receive, the more you can help and give to others. Also, you chould be thankful for what you receive. You should also pay more attention to what you have, rather than what you don't have, in other words the power of positive thinking. If you want some help all you need to ask for it, and be receptive to the help that will be offered to you.

Bec

rcb30872

Gifts From God
Archangel Sandalphon: "We angels bring you gifts from your Creator. Open your arms to receive"

This card seems to indicate that your prayers have been answered. All is needed is that you will be open to receiving these gifts, and to receive them. You should not be afraid or feel guilty to receive these gifts, God wants you to be happy, secure and protected, if you need to you can release your fears of receiving to Archangel Sandalphon.

We all deserve to have our prayers answered, matter-of-fact all prayers are answered, as there are an abundance of angels to bring the answer to your prayer. The prayers are all answered differently, so you should be open to all ways in which your prayer may be answered. Some of these may be as simple as winning the lottery, getting a job or anything for that matter. Some way in which these prayers are answered may be in the form of loss, but the loss will open the doors for something new which would be better where you would feel more content and fulfilled.

Bec

Elven

I recently saw in the bookshop, some new books on each Archangel - Uriel, Michael, Gabriel and Raphael. I thought of buying them to help with the card interpretations. When I go to the book shop I'll see if I can get the name of the author and the publisher. :) I'll post in the thread when I get more info. :)

Blessings
Elven x

rcb30872

Elven said:
I recently saw in the bookshop, some new books on each Archangel - Uriel, Michael, Gabriel and Raphael. I thought of buying them to help with the card interpretations. When I go to the book shop I'll see if I can get the name of the author and the publisher. :) I'll post in the thread when I get more info. :)

Blessings
Elven x
Thank you so much Elven, could do with all the help I can get :grin:

Bec

rcb30872

Prioritize
Archangel Metatron: "Focus on your highest priorities. I will help you get organised and motivated"

This is about finding the time to do things that give you great pleasure and what you have much passion for. Usually these things is what your true heart's desires and could possibly be more than likely your life's mission. By doing so this would increase your energy levels as you would be doing that is of great importance to you.

This may indicate that you may have a bit of a hectic life, where there is little or no time for you to do these things. Then it would be a matter of rearranging your schedule and may be a matter of time management to make sure you do things that are important to you. It is a time for you to unwind as well, take some time out to relax. Not only could this be in terms of a creative project of a venture, it could be a matter of takign care of yourself, wher eyou would have time to sit and be quiet, perhaps have a nice soak in a warm bath, sitting out in the garden, gardening, going on a retreat, having a facial, a manicure, a pedicure or any other beauty treatment, buy some new clothes, get a new hair style, whatever it takes for you to pamper yourself.

It may be a case of eliminating certain situations and circumstances that do not suit your purpose and put too many limitations on yourself. In some way it could be seen as identifying and dealing with certain situations and circumstances that make you miserable, unhappy or upset. It could be a matter of things that are necessary that take up the time that you could be spending on doing something significant or time where you can be taking care of yourself. Perhaps there are people around you that put on certain expectations on you which does not fit in with your true heart's desire or your life's mission. There maybe people that put too many demands on you, your energy, your attention and your time. In some sense this could be saying that whatever other people's expectations of you are, you should stand your ground and perhaps put your foot down and do whatever you desire to do, and if they put too many demands on you, you can always say "no". If they love you and are your true friends they will not mind you setting these boundaries and doing what you truly desire to do, if they allow you to do this, not only will you benefit from this they will too!!

Bec

rcb30872

Peace
Archangel Chamuel: "Peace comes from remembering that only love is real"[/b]

This card reminds us that even though a certain situation or circumstance, or even a person, may not appear as it is, it may appear that things are really bad but the only reason why these things are happening are out of love. In some way, something that ahppens that may seems that your world has fallen apart, but in the long run the reason why these things have happened maybe because the circumstances or situations is really not that good for you. By this circumstance and situation ending it will help to bring about something more benefical and suited to you. It may not be apparent in the here and now, or even in the short-term future, but in the long-term future it would become apparent. It may be that you are in a relationship which appears to be a good thing and that it is promising ro the future, then something may happen that changes all that, later on you would be able to see that whatever happened would mean that later on you sould have a chance to have a relationship with someone who would be better for you, in the way they love you and treat you. At some stage, you maybe able to look back and you would be glad that chapter of your life has ended.

On top of that, this card may indicate that certain people around you may say, act in a certain way and do some things that you may think are absolutely horrible and that they may be doing this out of spite. If you actually pay attention to what they have said, may have actually done out of love, or for some reason that is not known to you straightaway. They may say or do somthing to you which you may take personally, but if you took the time out you may realise what they have said or done iw the say they are and that no offense was intened, although may have been taken. Also, there may have been other things that are going in their lives which may mean that they are unable to do what you have asked them to do. Perhaps it might be a case that you may have not heard from them for awhile, you may not realise that they may be going through some tough times or that they simply have too many commitments. Worst case scenario, they may have been in hospital, or a loved one may have died and that they are in the process of mourning of their passing, or they may have been looking after an unwell relative or loved one.

I think this card tells us not to jump to conclusions and not to make mountains out of molehills. Also, other than that, it tells us what is happening in some way, it could be for the best, and that there is something better for you around the corner.

Bec

rcb30872

All is Well
Archangel Jophiel: "Everything is happening exactly as it suppsed to, with hidden blessings you will soon understand"

I think I was mean to get this card! Despite all that has been happening over the last few weeks, especially the last week, it has not at all been pleasant. I will take it for what it says that this unpleasantness is like a blessing in disguise.

This says that what is happening is in some sense the bring to the end fo the old that will make room for the new. However much things seem to be going against me, it is not that way at all. These things are all happening for a reason. This means that what is happening is because of whatever situation or circumstance that I was in before this incident was not good for me. The little incident has made me aware of how things really are, and I really should not stay in this circumstance and situationm as it is not good for me, and is hindering me.

During this process do relaxation techniques, such as breathing exercises, yoga and meditation. It also seems to indicate that whatever the outcome is, it would suit everyone involved. Not only I will benefit from the change, but everyone else that is involved in the situation and circumstance, so I should not worry at all about anyone, as thay, as well as me, will be provided for.

Bec

rcb30872

Brilliant Idea!
Archangel Uriel: "Yes, your idea is Divinely guided. Please take action to bring your idea to fruition"

As already know, Divine and inner guidance comes to us as ideas, thoughts, concepts, dreams, visions and what we hear, such as song lyrics, what other people tell us and the voice we hear inside our heads. So, this is saying that this idea that you have to do something is Divine and inner guidance. So, this can be seen that in some way this is your higher consciousness, or your intuition, telling you what your life's mission is, and this also can be seen as your true heart's desire.

It can be quite daunting for some, as it can be seen that this could be some thing that you need to do to get out of your comfort zone. Of course, there may be certain things that will interfere with you achieving your life's mission or the manifestation of your true heart's desire. This interference may be internal, which points at self-doubts, fears, worries, insecurities and other self-sabotaging thoughts. It may be things that are in your environment, which include naysayers and other people, circumstances and situations that place too many demands on your time, attention and energy. These are things that have to be dealt with.

This brilliant idea in itself can be an answered prayer. To be able to work on this brilliant idea inot a reality, ask for help from the Higher Powers and you will receive guidance and assistance from them as well. When you receive this help, it is important that you feel thankful for this, as this means that you will continue to get assistance and guidance, as well as maintaining hope and faith, because of abundance.

Things that wiil be required to be deal and chllenge with these self-sabotaging thoughts. By having these self-sabotaging thoughts would mean that you will delay or hinder the manifestation of your true heart's desire, or may even get a negative manifestation. Other things may be the elimination of outside negative influences, by not associating or not listening to naysayers. Prioritise your time so you have time to do things that are important to you, things that give you pleasure, delegate your work load and chores, and that is alright to say "no" to people who place demands on your time, energy and attention.

These ideas that you will have will be like a gentle nudge for you to do what you need to do for you to help co-create your true heart's desire or life mission. Along with that you may have other forms of assistance, such as resources and meeting people who may act as teachers for you to learn whatever you need to during the process of manifestation. Generally, if you have an urge to do something, then this could be an indication of this Divine and inner guidance, it is not your imagination. You will know, especially, when these ideas and urges are strong, persistent and repetitive.

Bec