Has this ever happened to you?

Kittaine

I shuffled my Witches Tarot for my daily draw, pulling one card and laying it face down on the table. Then I picked up my Ancient Italian Tarot and did the something--pulled one card and laid it face down beside the Witches Tarot card.

I first opened the Ancient Italian Tarot card: it was The Chariot!

Then I opened the Witches Tarot card: it was also The Chariot!

!!!

Yesterday for my daily draws I got a Queen from each deck: the Queen of Swords and the Queen of Pentacles!

!!!

And then there are times when I draw the same card for two to three consecutive days, or twice to three times a week!

!!!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
WHAT ARE YOUR THEORIES BEHIND IT?

Everytime I do a reading, I always open myself up to the Universe; tthat has been my "pathway" for quite sometime. I wonder if I'm abusing it sometimes?

psychicbody

Are they decks new and did you shuffel them really well?

Kittaine

No, they aren't new! I've used them lotsa times before! And I shuffled them three times each!

rana

Hello, Kittaine. The same thing happened to my today. I usually work at night and have a chance to get some sleep over there. Sometimes I pull ot my daily card before I go to sleep at work (yesterday night I got "The King of Wands") and another one in the morning when I´m back home, just to see if something has changed. When I came back home this morning I pulled out the same card: "The King of Wands" It is not the very first time this has happened to me.But this is not all of it. Taking a look at the forums this morning I found out some of you use three different daily cards: one for the morning, one for the afternoon and a third card for the evening. I thought it was very interesting and tried myself. I got these three cards: Four of Wands, King of Wands (AGAIN!!) and Knight of Cups (reversed)

Now, why does this happen? I don´t know if I will be able to explain this in your languaje...but I´ll try. The first explanation has to do with the way tarot works. Everybody knows all the things are formed by lots of small sub-atomic particles (atoms, electrons, quarks, etc) All of these particles are continually moving or vibrating. There is an interaction of forces among them (magnetic and gravitational, for example) You have a certain vibration that depends on the state of your four mental, emotional, etheric and physic bodies. Tarot cards are used to meassure all these vibrations. The translate these into the numbers, pictures, symbols and so on we try to interpret. Nothing is issolated. Your electromagnetic field or aura interacts with the earth´s one, the people you live with and everything that exists. That is one of the reason why you can pull out of the deck the same card different cards. It is very difficult for me to explain you exactly how this parcicles and fields of forces work. Physics of Particles (I don´t know if this translation is ok) explains many things about this. In occultism you have two different principles that speak abot this, too: Vivrational and Attraction Principles.

Now, tarot cards can be used to communicate with different types of entities Sometimes they repeat the same message to you because that is exactly what they want you to know. This is another way to explain what happened to you.

I really don´t know if this makes any sense to you. As you can see my english is a little bit rusty.

By the way: enjoy your day! You got a ver goog card!!!

Kittaine

rana said:
Hello, Kittaine. The same thing happened to my today. I usually work at night and have a chance to get some sleep over there. Sometimes I pull ot my daily card before I go to sleep at work (yesterday night I got "The King of Wands") and another one in the morning when I´m back home, just to see if something has changed. When I came back home this morning I pulled out the same card: "The King of Wands" It is not the very first time this has happened to me.But this is not all of it. Taking a look at the forums this morning I found out some of you use three different daily cards: one for the morning, one for the afternoon and a third card for the evening. I thought it was very interesting and tried myself. I got these three cards: Four of Wands, King of Wands (AGAIN!!) and Knight of Cups (reversed)

Now, why does this happen? I don´t know if I will be able to explain this in your languaje...but I´ll try. The first explanation has to do with the way tarot works. Everybody knows all the things are formed by lots of small sub-atomic particles (atoms, electrons, quarks, etc) All of these particles are continually moving or vibrating. There is an interaction of forces among them (magnetic and gravitational, for example) You have a certain vibration that depends on the state of your four mental, emotional, etheric and physic bodies. Tarot cards are used to meassure all these vibrations. The translate these into the numbers, pictures, symbols and so on we try to interpret. Nothing is issolated. Your electromagnetic field or aura interacts with the earth´s one, the people you live with and everything that exists. That is one of the reason why you can pull out of the deck the same card different cards. It is very difficult for me to explain you exactly how this parcicles and fields of forces work. Physics of Particles (I don´t know if this translation is ok) explains many things about this. In occultism you have two different principles that speak abot this, too: Vivrational and Attraction Principles.

Now, tarot cards can be used to communicate with different types of entities Sometimes they repeat the same message to you because that is exactly what they want you to know. This is another way to explain what happened to you.

I really don´t know if this makes any sense to you. As you can see my english is a little bit rusty.

By the way: enjoy your day! You got a ver goog card!!!

Thank you for taking the time and effort to explain your theory, rana! Hmmm...The next time people ask me about how Tarot works, can I use this explanation? :D

mtnmermaid

When I get the same card a lot like that I just figure it's trying to get my attention and I'll pull it out and do a spread around it, asking what it's trying to tell me.

MareSaturni

Cards are trying to give you an IMPORTANT message, my friend :)

Or just trying to make you confused. They can be very silly sometimes

:TPW Yuko

Umbrae

What’s even more fun is when doing readings for others, and you have one client who time and time again gets the same cards. Different decks, different days…same sitter – same cards.

So you’d figure there’s a message they ain’t gettin’.

Same thing here.

There’s a message…time to perk up them ears and listen…:smoker:

Fulgour

Death

My friend John introduced me to the Tarot in 1969.
Since we were both Scorpios he told me XIII Death
was our significator card (I thought so, then, too).

Later he said he'd changed his significator to the
Knight of Cups ~ and added that a person could
choose any card they wished as their significator.

I chose to let the Tarot show me what mine was.
That night I shuffled the deck exactly 13 times...
And then turned over the first card to see what
my new significator was. The card ~ XIII Death.

Julien

Reader's Block

Yeah, those repeating Tarot cards. It always surprises me, though, when it happens with more than one deck... I figure it's time to meditate on the repeat player and figure out what I am not seeing...

But you know what really bothers me? When the same card comes up in spread after spread, but sometimes it's reversed, sometimes it's upright, sometimes it's in the past, sometimes it's in the future, sometimes it's the environment, sometimes it's the outcome or the advice... Okay, you get the idea... I usually put the deck back in order, turn everything upright, then go out for a long walk or pull out the yoga mat. I don't think it's the deck -- I think I've managed a creative/intuitive block and so the thing I'm blocking on is turning up thanks to synchronicity. Like writer's block (which I also get far too frequently), only it's reader's block... Best thing for it, walk, yoga, and a hot bath...

Julien