My Feelings In the Tarot.

william_james

Hello,

This question is very important to me and can be very hard to understand. Firstly i will begin by telling you a little about the way i work. Many times i have bad feelings about things that are going to happen in the future....either bad feelings or i 'get' put through things before they happen.

For example if a friend was going to get run over or something i would get this bad feeling but i wouldnt no what about.

To conclude: Could anyone tell me how i could use my tarot cards to give me more insight in what my feelings are about.

Thankyou.

Thirteen

Your tarot cards can certainly give you insight into what your feelings are about, but rarely can they tell you as, say a ouija board might, spelling it out. A board with letters might say, "Your Friend, Joe, will be in a car accident."

The cards, however, might give you a reversed chariot (car accident), and, say, the Knight of Wands, which, if you sit there an think, "Who do I know who's very much like the knight of wands...?" you may decide is your friend Joe.

There is a rich and layered variety of meaning in each card allowing combinations to give you various insights. They will rarely be definative or spell things out, but if you get to know the cards well, your feelings will find direction. You'll see the reversed Chariot card and the knight of wands, and "Joe!" will pop into your mind, and the bad feeling will say, "Car accident!" to you.

In short, the more you get to know the cards, and use them, the more likely those feelings will find a way to voice themselves more clearly. The cards will play interpeter.

Psychebleu

sdfsdfsd.

crazelion

My suggust is develop your feelings separate from learning tarot. I have strong feelings myself and develop my ability separate from tarot I found i easier to learn.

I here is a few books that help develop your feelings:
Hands of Light
Wheels of Light
Awakening Spirit Wise Seminary by Belladonna La Veau