To cleanse or not to cleanse?

DarkWaltz

My good old faithfuls (Gilded Tarot)
I have been using them a year in december, and yet I have never performed a cleansing/ lesser banishing ritual on them, simply because I have never needed to and never gotten vibes from them,
I keep them in a black cloth with a silver pentagram on it that faces them in a green velvet back in a wooden box when not in use.
Yet my question is this.
If I were to cleanse my cards would they lose my "touch" so to speak, would they be rid of my energy and vibrations or would it just be the bad ?
Because the more I use these cards the more they seem to tell me I know it sounds odd but its like they like to be used regularly.
The more I use them the more accurate

To Cleanse or not to cleanse ?
That is the question

ps if this is fluffy or tedious in any way I do apologise!

tarobones

cleansing

Sounds like you've already answered your own question! Do what to you seems best, and don't worry. Peace and blessings.........Michael

pepperi

cleansing....

When you cleanse something anything even yourself, you intensify the energies they do not diminish. If you feel that its necessary to preform the LBRP or any other cleansing ritual do so. I cleanse my deck every friday and I use Psalm 23. Be Blessed Kat

Thirteen

Ask the Deck

Why not ask the deck what it wants? Shuffle, ask, pull a card. Believe me, if a deck wants/needs cleansing, it will usually tell you. You'll get the Hanged Man or the Death card or something similar over and over again in every reading--a sure sign that the deck wants to have a word with you, and, likely, it needs a cleansing.

Really, the deck will tell you if it's hung up (hanged man), dead tired (death/10 swords/10 wands), needs refreshing (the star/judgement) or is fine and happy and nothing needed (the sun/the universe).