A note to 'everyone' about my 'Journal' threads

Little Baron

*Please make your way through this, if you can :)*

Hi All

I have just started a few threads discussing my notes on certain cards from my journal. They are really helping me get a hold on the cards as I look for many different interpretations from one specific card - I am just writing what comes to me as I look at the card. I am looking at the minors with relation to 'suit' and 'number', which of course all decks have within them.

I am using a Marseille deck but wanted to just say that the threads are not specific to the Marseille decks since all decks have these attributes. I know that some members are not Marseille fans and some members find non-scenic decks confusing so I just wanted to write this note here as I thought that the threads may be overlooked for that reason.

I don't want ANYONE to feel EXCLUDED.

It is more of an 'element and numerology' thing which is really adding layers to my interpretations, even if I am a little shaky and not that knowlegable about numerolgy.

So, all are welcome! Please come and join me if you have the time.

The Marseille is illustrated but it is not the pictures I am looking at in these threads, regarding the minors. I leave those kind of interpretations to readings, where I feel a lot of them fit best. I am more interested in looking at the other elements to try and get to know the numbers and suit progression better. There are many other threads that focus on RWS imagery and also the foliage of the Marseille.

Looking forward to talking more. Hope I explained myself well enough.

Best, LB

Edited to add: if it would make people feel more welcome, I can ask a moderator to change the titles of the threads to English

Emily

Hi LB,

I too am trying to learn more about numerology and the elemental attributes in different types of deck - the Gill is one deck that uses these in the interpretations but I feel that they can apply to any deck and does add different layers to a reading too.

Shall read through your Journal threads with great interest and hopefully contribute. :)

Little Baron

Thanks Emily. It does help me read all cards when I have that foundation and I want to try and develop it and my intuition around what the numbers and suit combinations are saying more. Look forward to your contributions.

LB

aaquwaa

LittleBuddha,
Where are the threads? I always enjoy your posts.
Thanks, aaquwaa

Little Baron

Hi Aaquaa,

Thanks. I am touched that you like my posts.

Here's the links -

Deleted to adhere to forum guidelines.

LB

Little Baron

Deleted
LB