Empress as action

BLFO

For the question "what will their actions be towards you", what would the action be?

I think it means more than feeding you a nice meal or being nice (mothering or nurturing).

willowfox

Their actions would be loving, friendly, helpful and generous, they would provide you with all kinds of goodies, your relationship with them would flourish.

BLFO

Anything possibly concerning creativity? Would there be a creative or artistic action or is this creativity only refering to reproduction.

willowfox

BLFO said:
Anything possibly concerning creativity? Would there be a creative or artistic action or is this creativity only referring to reproduction.

Yes, the Empress has a lot to do with creativity and creative projects, beauty of all kinds.

Elven

One of purpose with intent to create something substantial and beautiful. Easy paced and attentive to detail - maybe theyre also a bit motherly - wanting to look after you and provide for you as well ... :p

star-lover

they would be right behind you and supportive not only in any practical sense but also to lift your spirits psychologically by praising all your good points

very protective of you

what a lovely card to get :)

le fey

Something creative and generative - supporting you in 'birthing' something.

memries

An Empress would be someone who was working at upgrading the life of her people. You can think of Princess Diana in this area. She was certainly creative in her efforts. It probably came naturally to her but her intelligence was phenomenal although you never hear it mentioned. She was young but an Empress in her heart. Her interests were very wide and varied.

Her giving birth was larger than babies which she did too but think of her interest in Aids patients and how she awakened the world to the lack of compassion that was being shown by all.

I never really thought of her as Empress until your question. Now I think she will always in my mind be that personification of Empress.

Thirteen

On the flip side, do watch out that this person doesn't try to micromanage you. Being "motherly" and a patron of the arts, the Empress is a terrific card for someone who is starting a project. She is firmly in your corner, advising, helping, encouraging. The Empress is the one who will say, "Let me call a friend for you and get you what you need--" and you'd better believe you'll get it. No one she knows is going to refuse her. She believes in you as a mom believes in her kid who's about to be in their first school play or present their project at the science fair. Any help you need, you'll get it, and she'll be around to cheer you on...and to make sure no one give you any trouble.

BUT, like any such mom, she may want to do too much and may not know when she's hovering. So for all her help, you do need to know how and when to tell her to give you space, or to let her know that you're good on your own.

star-lover

in other words thirteen smothering out of love - and you have to regain your space and independence