Knight of wands as career

Dartellus

Hi!

What you people think about Knight of wands as a career/profession?

Maybe a career that has a lot of adventures? A passionate one?

But which one?

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks for the help!

aliceinwonderland

I would say a sales representative, I see this knight travelling a lot (on business)

violetdaisy

My daughter recently got this card as what she should do for a career and my take on it is that something creative, even just creative thinking skills, ( though in her case she does anime art) and something you think is going to be a passion for you for years to come. Because it's a knight it should also be a field you can grow in. But for specifics, I'm unsure of the field.

spookyboo22

Hi
A football coach
A fireman
Something in TV or radio
Working with kids maybe
Just a few thoughts x

PAMUYA

Personally I don't see a solid career in this card, I see a lot of job changing, can't sit still. A lot of passion but little or no patience. Having a hard time to commit to any one thing. Perhaps many different careers during a life time.

Dartellus

I would say a sales representative, I see this knight travelling a lot (on business)

Hi aliceinwounderland!

Interesting, i never thought the Knight of wands as sales representative...very interesting. Makes sense, i see this knight as a person travelling a lot as well.

thanks for the insight!

Dartellus

My daughter recently got this card as what she should do for a career and my take on it is that something creative, even just creative thinking skills, ( though in her case she does anime art) and something you think is going to be a passion for you for years to come. Because it's a knight it should also be a field you can grow in. But for specifics, I'm unsure of the field.

Hi violetdaisy!

Yeah, i see creativity as something powerful with this card and passion as well. Actually, i see a LOT of creativity here.

Yeah, i'm unsure about the field as well.

Thanks for the insight!

Dartellus

Hi
A football coach
A fireman
Something in TV or radio
Working with kids maybe
Just a few thoughts x

Hi spookyboo22!

Interesting the list that you wrote, specially the "something in tv or radio". I kinda see something connected to communication with this knight as well.

Thanks for the insight!

Dartellus

Personally I don't see a solid career in this card, I see a lot of job changing, can't sit still. A lot of passion but little or no patience. Having a hard time to commit to any one thing. Perhaps many different careers during a life time.

Hi PAMUYA!

Hahahaha, yeah, i'm starting to have the same impression has you. The king of wands i see more stable, the master of creativity. But the Knight, for me, is not quite there yet...he's restless. Many careers during life...interesting this point of view.

Thanks for the insight!