The Tea Leaf Fortune Cards

Sammie

What an awful thing to happen, Phoenix. Did you hear back from them yet? I hope they will refund your money.

I wish I would have posted here last month or maybe six weeks ago when I saw them up for sale on eBay - at the end the set sold for only slightly over $4.00 US.

This morning, I did a 5 card reading with my Tea Leaf Cards - it gave me some wonderful news! I wrote about it on my blog.

Phoenix Rising

Hi Sammie

Yes they replied straight away, and are going to give me a refund, so I'm happy with that.

i will check out your blog.

silverwings94

I just ordered the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards from Amazon. I can't wait for them to come. They say they will ship on the 28th. Thats 4 days from now Yahooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S

MysticalMoose

Mine still havent arrived yet! aarrghhh...I wish they would HURRY UP!apparently they can take upto 21 days & I ordered them on the 10th so should be soooon surely! :bugeyed:

Sammie

Did you receive your Tea Leaf Cards yet Silverwings and MysticalMoose?

I did another reading with mine today - decided to start doing a reading for the week ahead each week - for a while anyway!

My reading last week for myself was kind of accurate but not totally.

You can read about it on my blog.

Gavriela

No!!!!!!!!!!! Don't look, don't look! Sammi has the most gorgeous collection of oracles anywhere, and you'll end up wanting ALL of them! :p

silverwings94

Hi Sammie,
Nope not yet. They are shceuled to arrive between June 3-17. I hope they get here before the 12 cause I am leaving for Womongathering and I'd really like to take them with me. I just bought from Alamairs Spirit of the wheel and I hope I get them also before I leave. But if they both arrive while I'm gone thats ok I have something to look forward too.
S

Sammie said:
Did you receive your Tea Leaf Cards yet Silverwings and MysticalMoose?

I did another reading with mine today - decided to start doing a reading for the week ahead each week - for a while anyway!

My reading last week for myself was kind of accurate but not totally.

You can read about it on my blog.

MysticalMoose

Aaarrffggghh! no sign of mine either I am gnashing my teeth with frustration here!!!!
Iv emailed the comapny I ordered from & their autoresponder states they are closed for stock checking from 26th May ~ 4th June & so I guess with us having a Bank Holiday as well I can expect a little more delay!!! Humph!!!!!!

DisgruntledMoose :confused: :mad:

Sammie

I hope you two receive your Tea Leaf Cards soon, too! It will be fun to do some comparative readings and perhaps read for each other!

MysticalMoose

thats a great idea!!! assuming they actually arrive this century! :bugeyed: